Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 49 Simon Kenton 21

Featured Replies

Beechwood was up 49-7 with a running clock. I assume SK's last two TD's were SK ones versus Beechwood backups?

7 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Beechwood was up 49-7 with a running clock. I assume SK's last two TD's were SK ones versus Beechwood backups?

Last td was against backups in the final minutes SK showed class by only calling running plays against the backups. 

Hergott looked like a college freshman playing against a bunch 15 and 16 year olds it is what is.

The Beechwood Allstar team should win 2A pretty easy. Several Independence, Taylor Mill and Hebron kids on that roster.

The best player on the field lastnight was X  Xavier  Campbell that kid is a stud!

Congrats to Coach Rash and his young men. Beechwood will have two tests then running clock yawners til LCA. That’s got to be a bit of a bummer for their athletes to play in so many non-competitive games. That’s not the Tigers’ fault. 

3 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

The Beechwood Allstar team should win 2A pretty easy. Several Independence, Taylor Mill and Hebron kids on that roster.

I believe that is the best compliment and highest praise a public high school could ever hope for. Students from across the region choosing to travel daily to a public high school and pay over $3,500 a year to do it - is there any higher praise than that? I am sure Beechwood supporters thank you for pointing that out.

In addition, there are many, many more students beyond just football players who do that at Beechwood.

3 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Hergott looked like a college freshman playing against a bunch 15 and 16 year olds it is what is.

It’s sad that grown men are crying more about this rule than the actual kids. It sounds like someone is very jealous.  I agree what VOR if the parents choose  to pay tuition for their kids to go there that is their business. 

9 minutes ago, Jason Bucklen said:

It’s sad that grown men are crying more about this rule than the actual kids. It sounds like someone is very jealous.  I agree what VOR if the parents choose  to pay tuition for their kids to go there that is their business. 

I believe the tigers have had 8-10 football players reclassify, so will likely hear about this for the next several years. 

The rules is the rule and I don’t blame any school or coach for playing return seniors. However let’s be honest, it does make a difference when you are playing the equivalent of a college freshman against seniors juniors and sophomores in high school. This is not a slam on any high school, it’s just a physiological fact.

7 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

The Beechwood Allstar team should win 2A pretty easy. Several Independence, Taylor Mill and Hebron kids on that roster.

I don't know about easily.

9 minutes ago, snakesnot_2000 said:

I don't know about easily.

Several of those kids are from them areas wish them the best and hope they win 2A!

The salt is thick in the air today. Thick indeed…

55 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Several of those kids are from them areas wish them the best and hope they win 2A!

Like I said...I don't know about easily...

46 minutes ago, snakesnot_2000 said:

Like I said...I don't know about easily...

It will come from either Beechwood, LCA or Mayfield 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.