Beechwood 49 Simon Kenton 21

bugatti

3 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

The Beechwood Allstar team should win 2A pretty easy. Several Independence, Taylor Mill and Hebron kids on that roster.

I believe that is the best compliment and highest praise a public high school could ever hope for. Students from across the region choosing to travel daily to a public high school and pay over $3,500 a year to do it - is there any higher praise than that? I am sure Beechwood supporters thank you for pointing that out.

In addition, there are many, many more students beyond just football players who do that at Beechwood.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Hergott looked like a college freshman playing against a bunch 15 and 16 year olds it is what is.

It’s sad that grown men are crying more about this rule than the actual kids. It sounds like someone is very jealous.  I agree what VOR if the parents choose  to pay tuition for their kids to go there that is their business. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jason Bucklen said:

It’s sad that grown men are crying more about this rule than the actual kids. It sounds like someone is very jealous.  I agree what VOR if the parents choose  to pay tuition for their kids to go there that is their business. 

I believe the tigers have had 8-10 football players reclassify, so will likely hear about this for the next several years. 

The rules is the rule and I don’t blame any school or coach for playing return seniors. However let’s be honest, it does make a difference when you are playing the equivalent of a college freshman against seniors juniors and sophomores in high school. This is not a slam on any high school, it’s just a physiological fact.

• Like 1