Simon Kenton vs. Southwestern Predictions/Updates

Who do you think will win this game?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Simon Kenton
    • Southwestern

• theguru changed the title to Simon Kenton vs. Southwestern Predictions/Updates
20 minutes ago, theguru said:

Who do you think is going to win?

Southwestern. They are very solid. While neither of their first two wins were against powerhouses, they've proven themselves capable of piling up points. Simon Kenton is allowing 44 points per game. I don't see any situation where Southwestern doesn't score 42 points and win by two scores.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Southwestern. They are very solid. While neither of their first two wins were against powerhouses, they've proven themselves capable of piling up points. Simon Kenton is allowing 44 points per game. I don't see any situation where Southwestern doesn't score 42 points and win by two scores.

Simon Kenton can run the ball at will behind that huge oline and pass the ball all day they can score alot of points and have faced tougher competition. 

10 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Simon Kenton can run the ball at will behind that huge oline and pass the ball all day they can score alot of points and have faced tougher competition. 

You may well be right. I think Southwestern wins but I see no reason to believe Simon Kenton won't be competitive with them.