BluegrassPreps Class 2A Football Rankings 8/23

TheDeuce

Class 2A

1. Beechwood at 1A #3 Paintsville

2. Lexington Christian at 4A #2 Boyle County

3. Mayfield at 4A #9 Hopkinsville

4. Murray vs. 4A Calloway County (at Murray State)

5. Danville vs. 4A #7 Lincoln County

6. Owensboro Catholic at 6A #9 Daviess County

7. Somerset vs. 4A Russell County

8. West Carter at 3A Fleming County

9. Hancock County vs. 5A Muhlenberg County

10. Middlesboro vs. 1A #5 Williamsburg

28 minutes ago, theguru said:

I wonder if anyone can challenge LCA or Beechwood?

Clearly the two favorites.  Still wonder if any of the two stumble and they have to travel to War Memorial in November...  Beechwood knows all to well about those trips.  If I can remember correctly, they've never won down here.

Again,  I agree: LCA and Beechwood are the top of 2A.  I have just seen a bunch of Cardinal magic in recent past. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FB Head said:

Clearly the two favorites.  Still wonder if any of the two stumble and they have to travel to War Memorial in November...  Beechwood knows all to well about those trips.  If I can remember correctly, they've never won down here.

Again,  I agree: LCA and Beechwood are the top of 2A.  I have just seen a bunch Cardinal magic in recent past. 

I would like to see Mayfield get back to being Mayfield. 

7 minutes ago, FB Head said:

Again,  I agree: LCA and Beechwood are the top of 2A.  I have just seen a bunch of Cardinal magic in recent past. 

Mayfield is 7-0 against Beechwood. 

Just now, Jason Bucklen said:

I agree. It still baffles me how Beechwood knocked out their starting QB but they still found a way to win. 

Beechwood choked right before the half on that long TD but oh well, back to the present.