• Tim Krumrie
    • Dave Lapham
    • Max Montoya
    • Lemar Parrish
    • Ken Riley
    • Bob Trumpy
    • Reggie Williams

This poll is closed to new votes

The list is out. Voting will be conducted among season ticket members and suite owners to induct two more former players to join Paul Brown and Anthony Munoz as the inaugural class inducted to the Cincinnati Bengals Ring of Honor.

The Bengals have stated that season ticket members and suite owners will receive information on the voting process later this month. No word on whether local press will have voting privileges or what voting power will be held by individuals within the Bengals or NFL organizations.

Ring of Honor: 2021 Nominees

Ken Anderson
Willie Anderson
Jim Breech
James Brooks
Cris Collinsworth
Isaac Curtis
Corey Dillon
Boomer Esiason
David Fulcher
Chad Johnson
Tim Krumrie
Dave Lapham
Max Montoya
Lemar Parrish
Ken Riley
Bob Trumpy
Reggie Williams

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, The Raven said:

Ken Anderson and Ken Riley

If OchoCinco ends up one of the 2, I give up on Bengal fans.

Chad is definitely getting in at some point. Number one all time in both receptions and yardage. Chad owns 4 of the 5 best seasons ever for reception yards for the Bengals. Six Pro Bowls and two times first team All Pro. If Chad could have put up two more good seasons, he probably gets into the NFL HOF.

12 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Chad is definitely getting in at some point. Number one all time in both receptions and yardage. Chad owns 4 of the top 5 best seasons ever for reception yards for the Bengals. If Chad could have put up two more good seasons, he probably gets into the NFL HOF.

I definitely agree that he will eventually be in that ring and I have zero problem with that.   But for the first 4 in the ring of honor, Chad doesn't deserve that.   That should belong to 4 men that helped build the franchise.   PB and Anthony Munoz were no brainers and were picked by the franchise.   Rightly.    Others men that helped build the Bengals are more deserving than Chad.

I think it should be Ken Anderson and Riley.    I'd also put in Reggie Williams,  Isaac Curtis, Corey Dillon, Big Willie, Boomer and the Breecher in before Chad.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...