April 19, 20215 yr Reds play the Diamondbacks again already. They will do it for two games without Castellanos as the MLB upheld his suspension. Dumb.
April 20, 20215 yr 4 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said: They will do it for two games without Castellanos as the MLB upheld his suspension. Dumb. MLB is getting dumber and dumber by the day. Sad to see.
April 20, 20215 yr Reds lineup tonight. 1. Jesse Winker LF 2. Tyler Naquin RF 3. Eugenio Suarez SS 4. Joey Votto 1B 5. Mike Moustakas 3B 6. Nick Senzel CF 7. Tucker Barnhart C 8. Jonathan India 2B 9. Luis Castillo P
April 20, 20215 yr Another cold night with Castillo on the mound. Thinking about it makes me shudder. ?
April 20, 20215 yr Author 28 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said: Another cold night with Castillo on the mound. Thinking about it makes me shudder. ? Better be glad that he's pitching tonight instead of tomorrow.
April 20, 20215 yr Another night of Q&A With Barry Larkin. Tonight's topic class is - Allowing batters to be comfortable. Jeez!!! Shoot me.
April 21, 20215 yr Shew, if Suarez stays on the pace he’s on he’s going to shatter the record for K’s in a season!!
April 21, 20215 yr Didn’t think it was possible but I believe this bullpen is worse than last season!!
April 21, 20215 yr Sounds like a bumblehead move by the umpires last night. Probably going to come back and bite the Reds in the end.
April 21, 20215 yr Author 26 minutes ago, CincySportsFan said: Sounds like a bumblehead move by the umpires last night. Probably going to come back and bite the Reds in the end. I didn't get to see or pay much attention. What was the bumblehead move, because they suspended the remainder of the game til today?
April 21, 20215 yr Author 42 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said: I didn't get to see or pay much attention. What was the bumblehead move, because they suspended the remainder of the game til today? I'll answer my own question. I'm guessing the bumblehead move was letting the game go on as long as it did and a player basically had to force the issue to suspend play.
April 21, 20215 yr 1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said: I'll answer my own question. I'm guessing the bumblehead move was letting the game go on as long as it did and a player basically had to force the issue to suspend play. Yeah. I didn't see it either, but reading the recounts of it, it sounded like the grounds crew were literally standing, ready to jump out and put the tarp on at the beginning of the inning. Now, this is going to sound like a homer-ism...but, if the umps had had the grounds crew come out before the top of the inning had started, and they never went back out...the game would have been "official", and the Reds would've won a rain-shortened game.
April 21, 20215 yr Author I'm not sure this warrants a full thread to itself but GABP is moving from 30% to 40% capacity on April 30th.
April 21, 20215 yr 3 hours ago, CincySportsFan said: Yeah. I didn't see it either, but reading the recounts of it, it sounded like the grounds crew were literally standing, ready to jump out and put the tarp on at the beginning of the inning. Now, this is going to sound like a homer-ism...but, if the umps had had the grounds crew come out before the top of the inning had started, and they never went back out...the game would have been "official", and the Reds would've won a rain-shortened game. From what I recall, it was very light sprinkling when the inning started. Then Garrett turned it into a long inning and then by the time they brought in Sims it became a downpour. If Garrett had done his job, the Reds would have been batting with the lead when the downpour came, it would have been official and the Reds would have won.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.