Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts 34 Bengals 16

Featured Replies

As I predicted, the Colts don't play as bad as they were for very long...Now Cincy has no option but to win.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out coached bottom line. On to next week. True test is how well we rebound this Sunday.

James, Thurman and Smith will all be gone. That opens up a nice bit of cap space. Look for help in FA with a younger guy at 2 of the 3 spots...

 

I know it's early but are there any big name FA's out there at those positions?

I know it's early but are there any big name FA's out there at those positions?

Freeney.

Freeney.

 

 

He's good, but the rest of the league, including our normal LT have pretty much figured him out.

He's good, but the rest of the league, including our normal LT have pretty much figured him out.

I agree and his numbers this year show it. He was the only one I could think of off the top of my head. Most LT aren't as good as ours.

Found a list of some.

 

I would love to see the Bengals make an effort to sign Nate Clements (CB), Adaleus Thomas (LB), Daniel Graham (TE), Ashanti Samuels (CB), and Charles Grant (DE).

 

If they could sign any 2 of those guys I think it would improve the team tremendously especially if they are on the defensive side of the ball.

  • Author

Willie going out ended any chance the Bengals had for a win...

Willie going out ended any chance the Bengals had for a win...

Which leads to next week???? How will OL respond to the tough Bronco's D? I know Levi being back will be huge but the Bronco's will kill Withworth.

  • Author
Which leads to next week???? How will OL respond to the tough Bronco's D? I know Levi being back will be huge but the Bronco's will kill Withworth.

If Levi is back then Whit is out. The main concern right now is Willie...

If Levi is back then Whit is out. The main concern right now is Willie...

True....:creepy: Still not thinking straight after that loss.

What happened to Willie I didn't even see when he went out?

  • Author
What happened to Willie I didn't even see when he went out?

He's had a bad ankle for a few weeks. He hurt it again before the end of the 1st half, and it changed the game...

I knew I shouldn't have watched this game. :madman: :madman: I promise I'm not getting anywhere near the tv for the game at Devner this Sunday.

Unfortunately my pre-game prediction of "pain" for the game was right on, this one hurt to watch as a Bengals fan.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.