December 19, 200619 yr The Bengals and the Jags helped a bunch of teams tonight.:thumb: 4 teams at 8-6 and 4 teams at 7-7 The Steelers are still alive! :eek: :lol:
December 19, 200619 yr Some of the worst play calling I have seen in a while by the Bengals "braintrust".
December 19, 200619 yr Some of the worst play calling I have seen in a while by the Bengals "braintrust". :thumb: :thumb: On both sides of the ball.
December 19, 200619 yr Author Tom Jackson is dead on. When this team doesn't get turnovers, they don't win. It's a fatal flaw in the system...
December 19, 200619 yr Tom Jackson is dead on. When this team doesn't get turnovers, they don't win. It's a fatal flaw in the system... Yeah they should've been ready to not many turnovers or none at all with petyon running the offense.
December 19, 200619 yr Tom Jackson is dead on. When this team doesn't get turnovers, they don't win. It's a fatal flaw in the system... It's just another example of how awful the defense really is. Good defenses don't need turnovers to get stops.
December 19, 200619 yr Awful. That's how the Bengals looked tonight on both sides of the ball. Granted, they are playing without 3 of their starting 5 linemen, 2 of 3 starting LB's, and so on and so on............but still I expected better. I am now officially abandoning the Breshnahan ship. They can't stop anyone on 3rd and long, and I really think the Colts could have scored 70 tonight. This team may or may not make the playoffs, but I promise you they aren't going far with that type of defensive performance. To make matters worse, the 2 playoff games in my fantasy league both had huge leads going into tonight. I was up 45 points with Ocho Cinco left to play. My opponent had Carson, Harrison, and Graham. Thank god Carson stunk the joint up. I eeked out a 3 point win. The other guy didn't fare as well. He was done, up 34 points, going against Peyton and Chris Henry. Peyton puts up his best fantasy number of the season and sends him packing. I found myself vehemently rooting against Carson in the last 8 minutes. I don't think I've ever said "just run the freaking ball" or "please stop playing prevent" as many times as I did tonight.:lol: Such is fantasy football.
December 19, 200619 yr Did Sam play a snap??? I saw him early, but with that no huddle, I don't think big 'ol Sam daddy could handle being down in a stance for that amount of time.
December 19, 200619 yr Author I saw him early, but with that no huddle, I don't think big 'ol Sam daddy could handle being down in a stance for that amount of time. I figured he wouldn't play much. I just pay a lot of attention to who's in on the line, and don't remember seeing him...
December 19, 200619 yr This game showed our weaknesses pretty badly. The issues at CB, MLB, and DE need to be addressed in the draft if they want to improve the D at all.
December 19, 200619 yr Author This game showed our weaknesses pretty badly. The issues at CB, MLB, and DE need to be addressed in the draft if they want to improve the D at all. James, Thurman and Smith will all be gone. That opens up a nice bit of cap space. Look for help in FA with a younger guy at 2 of the 3 spots...
December 19, 200619 yr Denver, Cincy, Pitt, Jets, Balt, Buffalo, Tenn, and KC all playing for two spots. Lose now and your done. Playoffs have begun for all of these AFC teams. Baltimore is out of that spot. They just clinched the AFC North tonight. So we are left with the Bengals, Jets, Broncos, and KC to make a realistic run at the playoffs. The Steelers, Bills, and the Titans are looking outside, but are still in.
December 19, 200619 yr With all these injuries its kinda hard to compete, and expecially at the lineman position. But we probably could've put up a better fight than that but still.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.