I Sold Out...

TheDeuce

Just now, TheDeuce said:

Supposed to get them Saturday, I'll let you know. 

Thanks, they sure look like they would be comfy.

On tangent, I just tried to order some Patrick Mahomes shoes from adidas but they are out of stock. ☹️

Ultraboost_DNA_x_Patrick_Mahomes_Mid_Shoes_Red_FZ5491_01_standard.jpg

1 hour ago, theguru said:

On tangent, I just tried to order some Patrick Mahomes shoes from adidas but they are out of stock. ☹️

That's because the Chiefs just cut two of their tackles, so Patrick is going to have to up the cardio workout this offseason.  He'll be needing the shoes himself.  Going to be on the run a whole lot more next year.

• Haha 1

Just now, CincySportsFan said:

That's because the Chiefs just cut two of their tackles, so Patrick is going to have to up the cardio workout this offseason.  He'll be needing the shoes himself.  Going to be on the run a whole lot more next year.

I just saw that and hope the Bengals look hard at all the available FA linemen. 

Just now, theguru said:

I just saw that and hope the Bengals look hard at all the available FA linemen. 

Probably best for a different thread, but my prediction now is that the Bengals trade back from the #5 spot due to the number of QB's people are interested, and fill that need with some veteran linemen.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2021 at 7:19 PM, TheDeuce said:

They are actually more comfortable than I expected. The cushion in the sole is phenomenal. I could actually hoop in these. I won’t, but I could. 😂

The added flopping ability doesn't get you anywhere in pick-up ball... 

Solid purchase nonetheless.

• Like 1