UK next year

Personally, I hope Askew, Brooks, Topping, Ware, Fletcher, and Mintz come back. If Allen is unhappy then leave. Everyone thinks Allen is this player dropped down from God, but he's just not ready yet. If he wants to stay and get better I am all for it but he's not there yet. I think he can be great one day with the time and work put in. If he was better than Boston he would play more. Honestly if Clarke was healthy he wouldn't even be brought up. I think Cal knows who can and can't play. He sees them in practice and how they are on and off the court. Ware has not played in 3 games but you don't hear anybody complaining about that. I like the recruiting class coming in and I think we add 2 more player. If not I like what we have next year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beavis and ButtHead55 said:

Personally, I hope Askew, Brooks, Topping, Ware, Fletcher, and Mintz come back. If Allen is unhappy then leave. Everyone thinks Allen is this player dropped down from God, but he's just not ready yet. If he wants to stay and get better I am all for it but he's not there yet. I think he can be great one day with the time and work put in. If he was better than Boston he would play more. Honestly if Clarke was healthy he wouldn't even be brought up. I think Cal knows who can and can't play. He sees them in practice and how they are on and off the court. Ware has not played in 3 games but you don't hear anybody complaining about that. I like the recruiting class coming in and I think we add 2 more player. If not I like what we have next year. 

Welcome to BGP @Beavis and ButtHead55!

Beavis and Butt-Head staging comeback

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Beavis and ButtHead55 said:

I still want to know what is up with Ware. He was seeing some good minutes. Did he go into the doghouse, injury, or what? Counter to that is they have played better the past few games (san last night), so maybe there is some correlation there?

48 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I still want to know what is up with Ware. He was seeing some good minutes. Did he go into the doghouse, injury, or what? Counter to that is they have played better the past few games (san last night), so maybe there is some correlation there?

I think you're absolutely right. I just don't understand the fuss about Allen. Everyone acts like he's Jamal Murray or something. He's a project, who just came back from an ACL and Collarbone injury. Why can't he be a 4 year guy like Derek Willis was? He wasn't playing much his first two years, and he became a great role player

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beavis and ButtHead55 said:

Everyone thinks Allen is this player dropped down from God

That's because he's from Kentucky. If he wasn't not a single person would be calling for him to play more. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Beavis and ButtHead55 said:

If Allen was playing 20-30 minutes a game we would still be in the same spot. 

I don't disagree.  I'm saying that people weren't clamoring for Hawkins & Willis to get more playing time because we weren't having losing seasons.

• Like 1

I think Deuce is partially right that people want Dontaie to play because he's from Kentucky. 

But I think the biggest part of it is because of how poorly the team has performed.  Winning cures a lot of ills.  A LOT of ills.  If this team was 16-8 instead of 8-16, there wouldn't be nearly the complaints.  There'd for sure be some, but nowhere near what it is right now.

• Like 1

Problem is CAL is playing his 5 star who isn’t any better then Allen. Allen if he was getting Boston’s minutes might be improving and coming back next season. We all know Boston is gone so CAL should be playing his players that have a chance to improve get experience and come back. 

• Thanks 1