Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Long-haired DBs

Featured Replies

LaMont Thompson, Mike McKenzie. Not a DB but Peko has some big hair.

LaMont Thompson, Mike McKenzie. Not a DB but Peko has some big hair.

So does TJ whos your mama.He keeps his nice and tucked in most of the time though.:sssh:

Guilty as charged...I love DB's with the Dread-pony tail. I'd have a defensive back-field with four of them. :D

Guilty as charged...I love DB's with the Dread-pony tail. I'd have a defensive back-field with four of them. :D

And you'd win!

I know of at least 2 BGPers (not me) who love DBs with dreds. Not sure why but they always mention it.

 

 

Guilty as charged...I love DB's with the Dread-pony tail. I'd have a defensive back-field with four of them. :D

 

 

There's one.

.... Is the man

And I guess he doesn't inhale!!!:sssh:

And you'd win!

 

Really? Seems like everytime I see a defensive back with long hair, he's chasing a wide receiver who's headed toward the goal line.

Really? Seems like everytime I see a defensive back with long hair, he's chasing a wide receiver who's headed toward the goal line.

Hater. ;):p

Really? Seems like everytime I see a defensive back with long hair, he's chasing a wide receiver who's headed toward the goal line.

You must have gotten some hotwing sauce in your eye, that's the long haired DB running the opposite direction with the rock and the QB chasing!:D

and the sign says long haired freaky people need not apply, so I tucked my dreads up under my helmet and went in to ask him why, he said you look like a fine outstanding wide out oh yes I see, so I took off my hat and said imagine that, I'm really a DB............................................

You must have gotten some hotwing sauce in your eye, that's the long haired DB running the opposite direction with the rock and the QB chasing!:D

 

 

I got the sauce in my dreads and it swung around and hit me in the eye.

and the sign says long haired freaky people need not apply, so I tucked my dreads up under my helmet and went in to ask him why, he said you look like a fine outstanding wide out oh yes I see, so I took off my hat and said imagine that, I'm really a DB............................................

Very nice, you're a poet and didn't know it, but your dreads would surely show it,,,,,they're Longfellows!:thumb:

and the sign says long haired freaky people need not apply, so I tucked my dreads up under my helmet and went in to ask him why, he said you look like a fine outstanding wide out oh yes I see, so I took off my hat and said imagine that, I'm really a DB............................................

 

Nice. Five Man Electrical Band would be thrilled.

Nice. Five Man Electrical Band would be thrilled.

 

 

As would Tesla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that you, Grandpa?;)

 

Can't be mine, he had dreds.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.