Georgia 24 Cincinnati 21

Walter

2 minutes ago, Walter said:

Lol...Lost on a 53 yard field goal without their two All American DB's and their first team all conference tackle sitting the second half and this is the best you have??

We all get you hate UC but stop with the P5 bias garbage. UC belongs in the national conversation whether you like it or not. 

I don’t hate UC. They had a GREAT team and season this year. They just didn’t belong in the playoff. Sorry that offends you.  🤷🏽‍♂️

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Walter said:

Lol...Lost on a 53 yard field goal without their two All American DB's and their first team all conference tackle sitting the second half and this is the best you have??

We all get you hate UC but stop with the P5 bias garbage. UC belongs in the national conversation whether you like it or not. 

Great game. Both teams missing players but plays still being made by both. UC showed me a lot — not enough to be in the playoffs though. Program is definitely on the rise! 

51 minutes ago, Walter said:

Yup... Sucks losing because I felt UC was the better team and should have won. Even with the poor clock management, still took a career long 53 yard FG to beat them. 

I disagree, I think Georgia was the better team and they slumbered through parts of the game. 

• Like 4