Georgia 24 Cincinnati 21

Walter

Bearcats lose on a 53 yd field goal with 3 seconds left. 

Nobody will convince me UC doesn't win that game if Hudson isn't thrown out right before the half for targeting. 

Terrible play calling second half too. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Bad clock management cost UC the game.  Heck of a season though!  UC lost the game but gained more respect!  

Yup... Sucks losing because I felt UC was the better team and should have won. Even with the poor clock management, still took a career long 53 yard FG to beat them. 

• Like 1

Assuming Hudson and Sanders come back as seniors and Beavers/Harper use that extra year like rumors suggest, UC is right back in this same spot next year and probably with a better team.

Offense would return all 11 starters from this game. Defense would only return 6 of 11 starters from this game but plenty of talent from the past three recruiting classes to fill those other spots. 

• Like 1

Just now, Walter said:

Assuming Hudson and Sanders come back as seniors and Beavers/Harper use that extra year like rumors suggest, UC is right back in this same spot next year and probably with a better team.

Offense would return all 11 starters from this game. Defense would only return 6 of 11 starters from this game but plenty of talent from the past three recruiting classes to fill those other spots. 

Hudson said he’s leaving I think, but who knows?  

UC travels to Notre Dame and Indiana next year right?  Cats has a golden opportunity next year in Ridders finale.

6 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Hudson said he’s leaving I think, but who knows?  

UC travels to Notre Dame and Indiana next year right?  Cats has a golden opportunity next year in Ridders finale.

Hudson and Sanders were both leaning toward coming back as recent as 2 weeks ago. We will see I guess. I haven't seen Hudson on any draft boards. Sanders is as high as second/third round. I know UC will likely try to use the transfer portal for an OT. Hate to say it but Metz was terrible today and has been the past two years. 

Definitely looking forward to watching them against IU and ND next year. I plan on being at both games.

5 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

They are who we thought they were.

Lol...Lost on a 53 yard field goal without their two All American DB's and their first team all conference tackle sitting the second half and this is the best you have??

We all get you hate UC but stop with the P5 bias garbage. UC belongs in the national conversation whether you like it or not. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1