Who’s going to be the 4th team in the playoff?

GrantNKY

12 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

What is UC’s record if they play the schedule of any of the eight teams in front of them?

Bama schedule 2 losses. ND Schedule 2 losses. Clemson’s schedule 1 loss. Ohio States schedule 1 loss. A&M schedule 2 losses. Iowa State schedule 1 loss. Florida’s schedule 2 losses. Georgia’s schedule 2 losses. 

3 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

Bama schedule 2 losses. ND Schedule 2 losses. Clemson’s schedule 1 loss. Ohio States schedule 1 loss. A&M schedule 2 losses. Iowa State schedule 1 loss. Florida’s schedule 2 losses. Georgia’s schedule 2 losses. 

Based on what? You just brought up the point that Clemson has zero ranked wins... How many does UC have? 

7 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I am not so sure. Who has Georgia beat? Do they have any wins over a ranked team?

Beat Auburn when they were ranked. Beat #25 Missouri. Up at halftime on Alabama. Playing a tough schedule takes a toll on a team over the course of the season. UGA would beat Cincinnati. Saw where UGA is ranked ahead of Cincinnati now! 

5 minutes ago, FootballBobcat said:

Beat Auburn when they were ranked. Beat #25 Missouri. Up at halftime on Alabama. Playing a tough schedule takes a toll on a team over the course of the season. UGA would beat Cincinnati. Saw where UGA is ranked ahead of Cincinnati now! 

Auburn is a bad football team. Missouri is mediocre team. Alabama waxed Georgia. Outside of Alabama and Florida, Georgia’s schedule is not better than UCs. SEC disease is prevalent again. In non Covid years it’s the scariest pandemic in the nation. Infecting the brains of millions of people below the mason Dixon. 

9 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Based on what? You just brought up the point that Clemson has zero ranked wins... How many does UC have? 

Based solely on my opinion. I think UC is a good team. They aren’t better than the top 4 but nobody is. 

5 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

UC should at least be 8, likely 7, but even at 7, still not getting in, just getting peoples hopes up.  

Exactly why they should just release the top 4 and nothing else every week. Hope is the most valuable currency in college football. I think it’d be much better to just have it be a mystery. The intrigue for the final rankings would be crazy. Yeah they’d end up crushing their hopes anyways, but at least let them have it for a moment.