Owensboro 28 Frederick Douglass 27

16thBBall Fan

• theguru changed the title to Owensboro 28 Frederick Douglass 27

Devils deserve some respect because Freddie D is a great team - we were fortunate to have ball last and time ran out on them!  I think they should have jump balled KEY in that last series.  Neal was running wild, but KEY was UNSTOPPABLE!  Win by a XP missed.

• theguru changed the title to Owensboro 28 Frederick Douglass 27
4 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Final tough loss for the Broncos congrats to Owensboro and also @Brown! Thanks for the updates! Good luck in the Championship next Saturday!

Love Freddie D- mutual respect.   We were fortunate to win.  FD played GREAT in 2nd half luckily Wimsatt awoke for that final drive.  Thanks @16thBBall Fan

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Same score as two years ago when Douglass lost to Scott Co. by the same score of 28-27. These two very well meet up in the playoffs next season as well as both teams return a lot of very good players.

Yep...I wish KEY was graduating, he is the man.  We bring Wimsatt back though.  Hopefully in the finals for the rubber match!

• Like 1

Just now, Devils Fan said:

Proud of my Red Devils. Nobody gave them a chance or thought they could do outside the locals, hopefully now the state can start giving them the credit they deserve. Also great job by Douglass to fight back down from 21 to make it a close game. 

Congrats @Devils Fan!

• Like 1

Just now, Devils Fan said:

Proud of my Red Devils. Nobody gave them a chance or thought they could do outside the locals, hopefully now the state can start giving them the credit they deserve. Also great job by Douglass to fight back down from 21 to make it a close game. 

You gotta get a win like this to earn that respect tho brother!  Now we have it.

• Like 1