Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 81 Morehead State 45

Featured Replies

Final from a very different looking Rupp Arena. The Cats take on the Richmond Spiders on Sunday. Their game scheduled for Friday vs Detroit Mercy was canceled due to Covid issues.

I know it’s only Morehead but I thought they looked great...

A quick glance at the box score shows nearly everyone shot 50% or better from the floor.

Fletcher was a very pleasant surprise.

Lots of depth and different pieces this year. Love that they have guys that seem to shoot well too. 

Could be the funnest team since 2016?  I'm excited, hope we get a full year of basketball action.

1 hour ago, John Anthony said:

Could be the funnest team since 2016?  I'm excited, hope we get a full year of basketball action.

2017 and 2019 were pretty fun years. Especially literally being one shot away from a final four. Those were fun teams to watch. 
 

The depth on this team, and the different players they can throw out there should make it really fun. As you said hopefully we get a full year in though. 

Much better than I expected, and I was glad to see Sarr have a more active second half. 

Richmond will be a tougher task than most people anticipate.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.