Kentucky at Florida

16thBBall Fan

Wildcats vs Gators  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

ONCE AGAIN, Stoops poor game/clock management shows up!!!  NO WAY you call TO with the other team punting from MIDFIELD AND with 3 TO’s, especially with the nonexplosive offense we have!!!  Evidently he’s NEVER going to learn to manage that aspect of the game  

I don’t have a problem with this just caught a bad break with the punt rolling out at the 1 yard line. 

1 minute ago, Raiders8702 said:

I don’t have a problem with this just caught a bad break with the punt rolling out at the 1 yard line. 

I totally disagree, punting from midfield odds are you’re going to fair caught or out of bounds inside the 10 AND you already know if that happens you’re running it 3 times and punting it back???  TERRIBLE decision!!

4 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Stoops said it was a designed kick to the left and Duffy botched it.

2 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

That's what it looked like still no excuse.

He took his time and took an extra step and then went wide to the right to avoid the personal protector.  It was a horrible formation to kick left.  It is pathetic and I blame the coaching staff for it and probably the loss now. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, theguru said:

He took his time and took an extra step and then went wide to the right to avoid the personal protector.  It was a horrible formation to kick left.  It is pathetic and I blame the coaching staff for it and probably the loss now. 

Yep, AGAIN, in game management!!!