Monolith found in Utah

theguru

Timing is a funny thing, there have been some more leaks of classified information on the UFO Topic.   thedebrief.org broke the story.  There is a lot here that we can't discuss but if you are interested in this topic it is a good read which includes some more videos of UFOs:

https://www.thedebrief.org/fast-movers-and-transmedium-vehicles-the-pentagons-uap-task-force/

From that article:

Numerous sources told The Debrief that these reports include clear photographic evidence of UAP (UFOs). The reports also explicitly state that the Task Force is considering the possibility that these unidentified objects could, as stated by one source from the U.S. Intelligence Community said, be operated by “intelligences of unknown origin.” 

Also from a Foxnews.com article UFO expert Nick Pope said the following:

"I'm more interested in the fact that this first photo has been leaked, and in the related leaking of information about the Unidentified Aerial Task Force, where serving intelligence community personnel have shared insights from two intelligence position reports," Pope said via email. "With my own defense background in this subject, three things stand out. Firstly, the description by one insider of the reports as 'shocking' — a word that begs the question what about UAP do these people find shocking. Secondly, the fact that the intelligence reports seem to have been given a surprisingly wide distribution in various intelligence agencies, and thirdly, the fact that the extraterrestrial hypothesis seems genuinely not to have been taken off the table."

https://www.foxnews.com/science/leaked-pentagon-ufo-task-force-reports-non-human-technology-silver-cube?fbclid=IwAR3moLEJ04nVvmyyM2yvdXKTUUhGETP_Iyd36KL938jCTHGKBAg7s1Xi2bA

Also, this photo taken from the cockpit of a F18 Super Hornet is from the DailyMail.com

The photo was previously described as depicting an 'unidentified silver 'cube-shaped' object' hovering over the ocean at an altitude of roughly 30,000 to 35,000

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9015711/Leaked-photo-Pentagon-UFO-task-force-shows-sliver-cube-hovering-Atlantic.html?fbclid=IwAR0FirTovYy3kfrFSgROYeDCiMD2wBMKzROYEAnwLqh6sJoUJeNmq5A5ZpI

There are more videos and pictures in the above link.

In short everyone, we are moving very close to disclosure. 

How come every single time we get a picture of a UFO it’s blurry as hell? Yeah no kidding it’s unidentifiable it looks like it was taken with the same camera that photographed Lincoln. Almost everything in life here on earth has a perfectly logical explanation. I’ve never seen a picture of a UFO, big foot, Loch Ness monster, etc. that has ever lead me to believe that it’s something extra terrestrial. Don’t get me wrong, its definitely cool to think about, but every single time I say you’re going to have to do better than a blurry image to convince me. It’s 2020. We all take better pictures on our phone every single day that are better than any of these. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

How come every single time we get a picture of a UFO it’s blurry as hell? Yeah no kidding it’s unidentifiable it looks like it was taken with the same camera that photographed Lincoln. Almost everything in life here on earth has a perfectly logical explanation. I’ve never seen a picture of a UFO, big foot, Loch Ness monster, etc. that has ever lead me to believe that it’s something extra terrestrial. Don’t get me wrong, its definitely cool to think about, but every single time I say you’re going to have to do better than a blurry image to convince me. It’s 2020. We all take better pictures on our phone every single day that are better than any of these. 

That is because that photo is extremely zoomed in, here is the original:

This leaked photo, published by The Debrief on Thursday, was included in the 2018 position report, two DoD and one intelligence source told the outlet

Additionally, apparently there are some very clear ones that have not been "released" yet.  Also, if you go to those links there are other videos using high tech equipment.

For a little better perspective from the express.co.uk:

PENTAGON

Additionally World UFO Expert Nick Pope stated the following about the photo:

"Media coverage of the 'UFO photo' continues, as controversy over the photograph intensifies. But as I've tried to explain in my various media interviews on this, the real story here *isn't* the photo - it's the insights that are being leaked from serving US intelligence community personnel about the UAP Task Force's work on UFOs and their initial conclusions on the phenomenon."

We are moving closer and closer to disclosure:

A former Israeli space security chief has sent eyebrows shooting heavenward by saying that earthlings have been in contact with extraterrestrials from a "galactic federation."

"The Unidentified Flying Objects have asked not to publish that they are here, humanity is not ready yet," Haim Eshed, former head of Israel's Defense Ministry's space directorate, told Israel's Yediot Aharonot newspaper. The interview in Hebrew ran on Friday, and gained traction after parts were published in English by the Jerusalem Post on Tuesday.

A respected professor and retired general, Eshed said the aliens were equally curious about humanity and were seeking to understand "the fabric of the universe."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weird-news/former-israeli-space-security-chief-says-extraterrestrials-exist-trump-knows-n1250333

And get this part about Mars!!  No wonder we are going there soon:

Eshed said cooperation agreements had been signed between species, including an "underground base in the depths of Mars" where there are American astronauts and alien representatives.

Not to make light of the situation again, but Cynthiana used the monolith as part of a "Shop Small Saturday" or something to the effect, with $100 of shop small dollars(coupons) for participating local businesses hidden inside a "monolith" in town. 

That's certainly one way to do it. 

• Like 1

This is from Wikipedia and worth considering because he is not being dismissed by either Nick Pope or Isaac Ben-Israel.  This is about Haim Eshed who is claiming among other things American Astronauts have a joint base with Aliens on Mars: 

UFO investigator Nick Pope told NBC News "Either this is some sort of practical joke or publicity stunt to help sell his book, perhaps with something having been lost in translation, or someone in the know is breaking ranks".[12] The book is The Universe Beyond the Horizon: Conversations with Professor Haim Eshed written by author Hagar Yanai, published in November 2020. There he describes how aliens have prevented nuclear disasters, averting an unspecified atomic disaster at Cuba’s Bay of Pigs.[13][14]

According to Isaac Ben-Israel, current chairman of the Israel Space Agency, Eshed went "too far" with his claims, but "his seriousness shouldn’t be questioned and his standing as a leader in his field remains intact".[15]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haim_Eshed

On 12/4/2020 at 1:26 PM, GrantNKY said:

I 100% agree with your post. Just because something is unidentifiable doesn’t mean it isn’t an earthly object and has a natural answer.