Monolith found in Utah

theguru

13 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

With all due respect Ru, this is EXACTLY the type of thing you play games with. It literally harms nobody and is pretty funny when you think about the fact that some high school or college kid has this sitting in his garage laughing his butt off about everyone freaking out over it haha.

11 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Why not?

This is a serious topic to me and I see it as more deception which is par for the course.

44 minutes ago, theguru said:

The question is in this context who are the Decepticons?

I think Calvin Johnson is the first guy we need to talk to. Maybe it's an all-time great nickname, maybe he's hiding his true identity in plain sight...

Or it's just a group of folks wanting to anonymously make the news. Any other guesses would land me in BGP jail.

38 minutes ago, SnottieDrippen said:

I think Calvin Johnson is the first guy we need to talk to. Maybe it's an all-time great nickname, maybe he's hiding his true identity in plain sight...

Or it's just a group of folks wanting to anonymously make the news. Any other guesses would land me in BGP jail.

Certainly no coincidence that DK Metcalf went off last night after getting told he was no Megatron pregame. We should at least call DK Metcalf in for questioning. That dude isn’t human. Haha 

2 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Who?

1 hour ago, GrantNKY said:

You have my curiosity. What abductees? 

There is some really good information in this thread and of course a lot of funny stuff:

Oh and look at the photo preview, it is Bob Lazar, you either believe him or you don't, there is no in-between. 

Also in the old thread I referenced a couple of posts ago some members sounded like they would be more open-minded if there was real video of UFOs and the below thread documents some of those real videos and there are many more just like them from other sources using high end equipment: