Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Washington 20 Bengals 9

Featured Replies

56 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

Enough with the fear mongering. You honestly think the city would invest millions of dollars in to riverfront development just to tell the Bengals to not let the door hit them on the way out? Come on. 

We shall see when the current lease deal expires.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, John Anthony said:

MRI revealed more damage than anticipated: Bengals’ QB Joe Burrow tore his ACL, MCL, and suffered other structural issues in his knee.  Per Shefty.

Just horrible but from looking at the video I am not surprised. 

47 minutes ago, theguru said:

127443030_10218089134362151_1671679333879085639_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=p5KTrv9iEHgAX9Za4yV&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=8064c99cb9c01291f2721247fff4e40f&oe=5FE212F5

Pretty sure this exact situation happened with the fiancée and I last night.

  • Author
5 hours ago, John Anthony said:

MRI revealed more damage than anticipated: Bengals’ QB Joe Burrow tore his ACL, MCL, and suffered other structural issues in his knee.  Per Shefty.

Yes, they’re saying 9-12 month recovery time because of the damage 

I'm thinking that the chance to see Brandon Allen behind center next Sunday is not going to sell a whole bunch of extra tickets.

I'm having Greg Cook flashbacks!!!

21 minutes ago, Mustang said:

I'm having Greg Cook flashbacks!!!

I'm praying medicine now is better than it was in the early 70's.  Greg Cook was amazing.

  • Author
17 hours ago, nkypete said:

I'm praying medicine now is better than it was in the early 70's.  Greg Cook was amazing.

Yes he was, watched him.  Everybody says if Cook would’ve played today and had the same injury he would’ve came back fully healed.  Burrow will too, the amount of time needed is the question, every knee is different, I’m sure he’ll work his butt off in rehab to get back as fast as possible!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.