Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Washington Predictions/Updates

Cincinnati at Washington 4 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bengals
      50%
    • Washington
      50%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
2 minutes ago, theguru said:

I could cry.

And what is the world coming to, we are not even allowed to see the play on the NFL broadcast. 

They showed it again on the NFL network. I can't believe there was not a penalty he was hit below the knee and up top at the same time. I thought it was a automatic penalty if you hit a quarterback low like that. I'm sure the NFL will say he was blocked to the knee. They will have some explanation to justify no flag on the play I'm sure.

  • Author
9 minutes ago, theguru said:

I could cry.

And what is the world coming to, we are not even allowed to see the play on the NFL broadcast. 

I have cried.

Ran it back and watched it on the play, trust me, you don’t want to see it, he’ll be lucky to be back for the start of next season, it was sickening. 

Man, I really hope the Bengals decided to have him exaggerate the severity of an injury in order to hold him out until next season when they can put some protection in front of him. 
 

I don’t actually believe that’s what’s happening, but I hope it is. 

This is just sad.  This kid was having a darn good individual season.  I'm beginning to believe this team is definitely cursed.

2020 has been a giant dung heap.

I think this has been our worse fear since Day One.  But Burrow seemed indestructible, and had me thinking he might just go the distance.

The downside of being the Number One draft choice is that you go to a bad football team, which by nature, jeopardizes his well-being.   

Wish Joe the best and a full recovery for 2021.

Did I just say last week that the Bengals don't get the calls.  If that was Brady, Mahomes, Rodgers every referee would have threw a flag.  Was it Chase Young that hit him low?

Zac Taylor's job is probably safe now. No expectations for winning another game with Burrow out.

I watched it slow and lt looks like a Bengal lineman rides a Washington player into Burrow.  Washington player even like has his back turned to Burrow and was ridden down into Burrow.  He also got hit high from behind.  Just terrible luck!  Bengal luck!!!  We all knew this would happen.  So did Burrow when he said he did not want to come to Cincinnati.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.