Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
16thBBall Fan

Bengals at Washington Predictions/Updates

Cincinnati at Washington  

4 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who wins?



Recommended Posts

The Bengals travel to the nations capital to take on Washington should be a good chance for the Bengals to pick up a win here. Go Bengals!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I expect the Bengals to win today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bengals won the coin toss and deferred until the 2nd half their defense starts off with a 3 and out after allowing a first down. I did not realize that the Bengals have yet to win a road game under Taylor they are 0-12-1. This would be a great day to end that streak.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great drive that ended with a missed field goal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The more things change, the more they stay the same. That was what you call Bengal's luck. How are they every gonna shake it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dominating drive for Washington.

Washington 7 Cincinnati 0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, B-Ball-fan said:

The more things change, the more they stay the same. That was what you call Bengal's luck. How are they every gonna shake it?

Randy has been pretty solid, it happens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After this missed chip shot the Washington football team goes right down the field for a touchdown and lead 7-0 with 1:38 left to play in the first quarter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, theguru said:

Randy has been pretty solid, it happens. 

Yeah, but it's just so untimely when they need to pick up momentum with their weak schedule in the coming weeks. It's time to reap some rewards from what really isn't that bad of team. A few points here and there and they'd have a better record. I've no delusions of post season for these guys, but the growth and winning tradition needs to start happening for them to truly be competitive in the next few years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, B-Ball-fan said:

Yeah, but it's just so untimely when they need to pick up momentum with their weak schedule in the coming weeks. It's time to reap some rewards from what really isn't that bad of team. A few points here and there and they'd have a better record. I've no delusions of post season for these guys, but the growth and winning tradition needs to start happening for them to truly be competitive in the next few years. 

I agree with the sentiment.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another crash and burn for the Bengals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, theguru said:

Another crash and burn for the Bengals.

Okay, maybe not, what a weird play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bengals are going to come out smelling like a rose after that wild play. At least they will have a chance to get 3 points instead of a turnover at the goal line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The Bengals are going to come out smelling like a rose after that wild play. At least they will have a chance to get 3 points instead of a turnover at the goal line.

Or not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should have know with it being the Bengals of course it did not go their way and of course it did not and the Bengals give away possibly 7 more points there. Unreal!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.