Cincinnati 49 Memphis 10

Walter

19 hours ago, John Anthony said:

Fickell is a Great white in a pool of Blue gropers.  He’s eating big time!

From 4-8 his first season to #6 in the country in year 4. 

Recruiting success gets a lot of attention but the continuity within the program has also played a major role in what's being built. Marcus Freeman, Mike Denbrock, Gino Guidugli, Ron Crook, Brian Mason, and Brady Collins have all been around since Day 1 in key roles. 

Looking forward to seeing how the '22 class plays out with all the national pub they're getting right now. 

3 hours ago, Walter said:

From 4-8 his first season to #6 in the country in year 4. 

Recruiting success gets a lot of attention but the continuity within the program has also played a major role in what's being built. Marcus Freeman, Mike Denbrock, Gino Guidugli, Ron Crook, Brian Mason, and Brady Collins have all been around since Day 1 in key roles. 

Looking forward to seeing how the '22 class plays out with all the national pub they're getting right now. 

Plain and simple he’s just dominating inferior schools.  Crazy how quickly it got to that, Fickell and Jeff Hafley are future superstars.  UC won’t be tested until a bowl game, that level of dominance is insane.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, John Anthony said:

Plain and simple he’s just dominating inferior schools.  Crazy how quickly it got to that, Fickell and Jeff Hafley are future superstars.  UC won’t be tested until a bowl game, that level of dominance is insane.

I'm a little concerned over 3 road games in a row to end the regular season.  I hope UC can keep the pedal down and run the table.

10 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

The only teams I can say are definitively better are Clemson, Bama, Ohio State, and Notre Dame. Besides those schools UC is as good as anyone. 

I might have to go with @TheDeuce on this one. Or better yet, what would the score be if UC played those schools?  Would OSU win 42-0 again, no?  But would OSU win by 18-21, very possible?

12 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

The only teams I can say are definitively better are Clemson, Bama, Ohio State, and Notre Dame. Besides those schools UC is as good as anyone. 

How is UC right now different than UCF was in the past few season?