Region 9 - Top Returning Performers

• 2 weeks later...

Unless he changed back, Rylee has been at CCH and I thought was cleared to play.  With Rylee added to Starks, Mchale, Stocks, and Boydston, that is a big, deep, and athletic front line.  The 6'8" transfer has not been cleared.  I am not aware of status.

On 10/30/2020 at 8:32 AM, Big Red said:

Unless he changed back, Rylee has been at CCH and I thought was cleared to play.  With Rylee added to Starks, Mchale, Stocks, and Boydston, that is a big, deep, and athletic front line.  The 6'8" transfer has not been cleared.  I am not aware of status.

He is enrolled right? I have heard that he still hasn't step foot on Campus in Fort Wright. Is that true? Anybody know why he hasn't been cleared yet? Sounds like some unanswered questions. Wasn't he a TE Football prospect? Sounds like he wasted some time this Fall on the Gridiron wanting to Transfer to Covington Catholic. Hope it was worth it to all Parties Involved....

8 hours ago, THUNDERBIRDS said:

He is enrolled right? I have heard that he still hasn't step foot on Campus in Fort Wright. Is that true? Anybody know why he hasn't been cleared yet? Sounds like some unanswered questions. Wasn't he a TE Football prospect? Sounds like he wasted some time this Fall on the Gridiron wanting to Transfer to Covington Catholic. Hope it was worth it to all Parties Involved....

Skyler Schmidt ruled ineligible