Chiefs 34 Ravens 20

47 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Ravens need to find a way to get Lamar Jackson a big name WR.

I guess, but he has a decent enough of a cast around him. The reality is Lamar's passing game is not as big of a threat (yet) as his legs. Not many losses on his resume, but he has yet to bring his team from behind. It was some insane amount of games that the Ravens, with Jackson at the helm, have not trailed in during the regular season. 14 games maybe it was? I still like them for the 1 or 2 seed.

50 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

You give Andy Reid a Quarterback like Mahomes and an abundance of weapons, the offense becomes virtually impossible.

Tyreke Hill can break a massive play at anytime and Mecole Hardman is starting to prove the same.  Then you throw in the best TE in the league and draft a complete stud at RB.

That one bomb to Hardman late in the second quarter where Mahomes got rocked took some guts. Heck of a play.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I guess, but he has a decent enough of a cast around him. The reality is Lamar's passing game is not as big of a threat (yet) as his legs. Not many losses on his resume, but he has yet to bring his team from behind. It was some insane amount of games that the Ravens, with Jackson at the helm, have not trailed in during the regular season. 14 games maybe it was? I still like them for the 1 or 2 seed.

Lamar's best weapon is his TE Andrews. That's not a Super Bowl winning formula in today's NFL. He needs a deep threat or two. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Lamar's best weapon is his TE Andrews. That's not a Super Bowl winning formula in today's NFL. He needs a deep threat or two. 

I agree with you, but I don't at the same time, if that makes sense. Aside from last year (with the league's best QB), the list of Superbowl winners with high profile receivers that go over the top is minimal.

29 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I agree with you, but I don't at the same time, if that makes sense. Aside from last year (with the league's best QB), the list of Superbowl winners with high profile receivers that go over the top is minimal.

I'm not saying it can't be done, but that offense is pretty limited if there is zero threat to stretch the field. 

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

15 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I'm not saying it can't be done, but that offense is pretty limited if there is zero threat to stretch the field. 

Would you trade for AJ Green if you were the Ravens?