Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chiefs 34 Ravens 20

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, nkypete said:

Won't happen intra-division.

I hear what you are saying but at the end of the day I would do what is best for my team no matter which team I am trading with. 

1 hour ago, theguru said:

 

Would you trade for AJ Green if you were the Ravens?

When I mentioned a big name receiver, he was one that I was thinking of actually.

22 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

When I mentioned a big name receiver, he was one that I was thinking of actually.

I think it makes sense for both teams.  The Ravens have a legit shot to win the Super Bowl, the Bengals are playing for 2021 and beyond.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.