Open Job: Nelson County

I assume you typed that bold part backwards, was just kidding, or maybe overall. Since this is was posted in the basketball thread I don't see anyway someone could say that Shelby Co. has been the better school.

Here are the numbers: In the past 10 years since Collins has became a high school

Overall records: Collins 225-101 Shelby Co. 101-192 (only 3 winning seasons)

Head to head: Collins leads the series 3-26 (all 3 wins came in 2 seasons)

Yup. Meant Collins.

Can't edit now.

Someone else already corrected me.

• 2 weeks later...
I’ve noticed that the girls position is posted on the district website but not the boys job. Are you sure the job that’s open isn’t on the girls side??

Boys job is open. I know 2 people that got a call about it.

I’ve noticed that the girls position is posted on the district website but not the boys job. Are you sure the job that’s open isn’t on the girls side??

It is on the school website posted 4-21-20 I just looked and it is there. Do not see girls job, girls job has an assistant opening or head cheerleader coach, not head girls basketball coach.

Here is direct link

Nelson County Schools

-

TalentEd Hire

It may be taken down. You only have to post for 15 days I believe. They probably are getting ready to interview and/or hire.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...