Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 81 Kentucky 73

Featured Replies

Yes, actually they do. Stat - 0 rebounds. Stat - 38 minutes.

 

If you'd like to debate his ability to rebound throughout the year I'd agree. But this game, nonexistent. Watched on several key possessions where he didn't attempt to boxout his guy, opting instead to be the outlet man.

 

You ended your statement by saying he needs to get tougher. Which seems to suggest you were not just talking about last night alone. So just pointing out, if you equate rebounding with toughness. Then last night was more the exception than the rule with him, and saying he needs to get tougher doesn't really match what you were saying.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You ended your statement by saying he needs to get tougher. Which seems to suggest you were not just talking about last night alone. So just pointing out, if you equate rebounding with toughness. Then last night was more the exception than the rule with him, and saying he needs to get tougher doesn't really match what you were saying.

 

I'll officially redact my statement that Maxey needs to get tougher.

 

I'll submit, for review, this statement. Maxey needed to player tougher last night.

 

We all good now?

I'll officially redact my statement that Maxey needs to get tougher.

 

I'll submit, for review, this statement. Maxey needed to player tougher last night.

 

We all good now?

 

I do agree with that, the whole team needed to be tougher last night.

 

My biggest concern is with Hagans currently. Not just his play, but also with how he acted last night. Some stories coming out from last nights game on KSR isn't the best. Hopefully this is something they can get fixed before the big dance.

 

My biggest concern is with Hagans currently. Not just his play, but also with how he acted last night. Some stories coming out from last nights game on KSR isn't the best. Hopefully this is something they can get fixed before the big dance.

 

I wasn't listening but my buddy said that Hagans got into it last night with Calipari, Richards and the strength coach.

 

I wonder if he has a problem with #PickNickandQuick and all the accolades that Maxey receives. I haven't really been a big Hagans guy.

I wasn't listening but my buddy said that Hagans got into it last night with Calipari, Richards and the strength coach.

 

I wonder if he has a problem with #PickNickandQuick and all the accolades that Maxey receives. I haven't really been a big Hagans guy.

 

What a great time to have chemistry issues.

What a great time to have chemistry issues.

 

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but in the grand scheme of things, it probably was the best game to have them.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but in the grand scheme of things, it probably was the best game to have them.

 

I was trying (unsuccessfully). I agree that if it has to happen, sooner rather than later is better.

This team is either going to break our hearts or go deep in tournament and at this point I have no idea which.

 

Could be both.

All Championship teams at any level begin with your point guard. Hagans has shown little to suggest he can lead this team to a Championship level. Inconsistent ball handling and lack of judgment in taking shots, and now showing an attitude that clearly makes me think he isn’t the leader for this team. He should be benched in an effort to clear his mind and maybe, just maybe can get his act together for tourney play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.