Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier vs. Trinity Predictions/Updates (7th Region Round 1)

Who wins? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • St. Xavier
      50%
    • Trinity
      50%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

St. X took this one in the regular season 69-54. How does this one go in the 7th Region tournament with Trinity hosting on Tuesday?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it'll be a knock-down drag-out.

Trinity is hot right now. I think they get the home court victory.

T- 49

X- 44

 

I bought tickets this morning at Trinity, and was told they expected to sell out before the school day ended. Should be a "Rock"ous good time!

Trinity is hot right now. I think they get the home court victory.

T- 49

X- 44

 

I bought tickets this morning at Trinity, and was told they expected to sell out before the school day ended. Should be a "Rock"ous good time!

 

I would be surprised if Trinity doesn't come out with revenge on their minds and it seems that ever since the first game the teams have been trending in opposite directions.

Always tough to beat a team on home court, especially a rival, but I’m throwing on my green & gold tinted glasses and picking the Tigers by 2.

I love the fact that we are a few hours from tip off and the poll is 50-50. Should be a good one. In fact, there are several games tonight in both the Sixth and Seventh Regions that should be good. Wish I could go to every one of them.

The atmosphere for this is going to be insane. Trinity has sold out of their ticket allotment. I assume the same for X.

St.X 17 Trinity 10. End of 1Q. Simon Smith and Ben Varga led the Tigers this quarter. Trinity had steal and score in last 12 seconds.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.