Fury gets 7th round TKO over Wilder

Wilder got destroyed so bad it almost looked suspect.

I would say Wilder may have started to have trouble with his equilibrium after the punch and bleeding out of his right ear.

Yeah I was about to stay the same. After that shot to the ear, he was wobbling and just off balance the rest of the fight. The corner I think even knew he was done for, and couldn’t really even protect himself with his balance being off and is why they threw in the towel.

I’m guessing summer, they already had a deal in place.

Wilder got humbled tonight, no more of that “I would have beaten 1990 Mike Tyson.”

I don't think either is set in stone. The only deal was that the loser could exercise an option for a rematch. While Wilder may in fact do that, it's not necessarily in place at this time.

I read last night somewhere that Fury/Joshua would be a bigger $$$ fight if it was done next and Wilder could make more money by waiting to fight that winner.

Wilder is not a boxer. He’s a fighter with a HUGE right hand. This result isn’t really surprising to me, and I would be surprised if Fury wins the third bout as well.

You must have missed the first fight. Wilder was tossing him around the ring. It’s well known that Wilder is a bouncer boxer but non of this makes sense. The 3rd bout will be the final and telling match.