Robertson County 91 Bracken County 70

Can’t win on this board. I’ve been telling you all year, all year, that we play 36 scrimmages. Last night was another one. We were focused on getting Jhace his points to get to 1000. We were focused on some other things in order to get ready for mason.

We didn’t spend any time this week worrying about that team of scrubs.

Enjoy this loss BGP Polar Bear haters... it might be the last one until we’re in Rupp!!!

Can’t win on this board. I’ve been telling you all year, all year, that we play 36 scrimmages. Last night was another one. We were focused on getting Jhace his points to get to 1000. We were focused on some other things in order to get ready for mason.

Enjoy this loss BGP Polar Bear haters... it might be the last one until we’re in Rupp!!!

Never said scrubs. I just said with those stats they don’t belong on All Region team.

Y'all taking the team down to watch? I love a small school Cinderella story, but the Polar Bears aren't making it out of the 10th.

If you played 36 "Scrimmages" I assume you mean your 2 pre-season scrimmages and 34 games. You are not going to Rupp, the district, or region. You are way over game limit I do believe. Yeah, I know, numbers guy. You are a breath of fresh air I must admit. But maybe with the Polar Bears rich history the KHSAA will just turn a blind eye.....