Rodriguez To Alabama

gametime

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is in a good situation to where he can realistically compete for, at the least, a BCS bowl game (if not nat'l title) every season in Morgantown. A lot more difficult at 'Bama.

I agree that it would be easier to get the BCS bowl bid out of the Big East but I would think that he could more top recruits at Bama than he could WVU and maybe have the better talent to win a NC. JMO and I guess that it all evens out, he would also be competition with the likes of the other national powers that are also in the SEC for the same kids.

I agree that it would be easier to get the BCS bowl bid out of the Big East but I would think that he could more top recruits at Bama than he could WVU and maybe have the better talent to win a NC. JMO and I guess that it all evens out, he would also be competition with the likes of the other national powers that are also in the SEC for the same kids.

Seems to me like he has plenty of talent at WVU. Athletes all over the field. Just need to work on developing a passing game and maybe play a little more D.