February 7, 20206 yr Final nice road win in a tough place to win. Plus it was on ESPN tonight as well.
February 7, 20206 yr I watched the second half. Bearcats built an 8 or 9 point lead with just a few minutes to go, then got rattled by full-court pressure and inexplicably started jacking up threes. Took an old-fashioned 3-point play by Covington with a few seconds left to get the W in a game that they nearly kicked away. Probably needed this one one to stay in the March Madness discussion.
February 7, 20206 yr That was a fun game to watch, and kudos to the Bearcats for getting the quality roadie in February! However, if you're Gregg Marshall, how on Earth do you let the reigning POY for your league get the ball, going right off a ball screen, and get all the way to the hoop? Hedge that thing and make him take a tough shot at the top of the key, or let him pass it and make ANYONE else beat you. If I'm a Shocker fan I'd be furious at that defensive set to lose the game.
February 7, 20206 yr Caught bits and pieces from this one and was glad to see Cincy get the nicce win.
February 7, 20206 yr That was a fun game to watch, and kudos to the Bearcats for getting the quality roadie in February! However, if you're Gregg Marshall, how on Earth do you let the reigning POY for your league get the ball, going right off a ball screen, and get all the way to the hoop? Hedge that thing and make him take a tough shot at the top of the key, or let him pass it and make ANYONE else beat you. If I'm a Shocker fan I'd be furious at that defensive set to lose the game. This. Inexplicable. I guess I know now why the guy never calls timeouts.
February 7, 20206 yr Another nice win by UC! The way this year is shaping up, it wouldn’t be a surprise to see the committee match up UK and UC in the first round. Hopefully that doesn’t happen though.
February 7, 20206 yr Another nice win by UC! The way this year is shaping up, it wouldn’t be a surprise to see the committee match up UK and UC in the first round. Hopefully that doesn’t happen though. The latest bracketology that my buddies were sharing this morning had exactly this with UK as the #5 seed and UC as the #12 seed.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.