Bengals vs. Raiders Predictions

I think I'm on here more than three months at a time, seeing as how I enter contests almost every week. If it bothers you that much, click on the report a post button. Don't blame me because the Bengals could only score 13 points against a team that is 3-9. Blaming the officials for any loss is a common theme on here.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm on here more than three months at a time, seeing as how I enter contests almost every week. If it bothers you that much, click on the report a post button. Don't blame me because the Bengals could only score 13 points against a team that is 3-9. Blaming the officials for any loss is a common theme on here.

Again, did you see the call or the game? Did it make a difference in the outcome?

Oakland is the type of team I think we can beat by a lot. Their D keeps them in most games and there isn't a D in the league that can stop us if we're clicking (most importantly protecting CP). The Oakland O is hideous and I expect the Bengals D to continue to play well. I hate making a prediction like this but....

Cincy 31

Oakland 3

Even thought they are 2-10, the Raiders have given up more than 30 points only once. San Fran forced 5 turnovers and a blocked punt on the way to 27 2nd Half points. Smith had 3 TDs passing, but only 165 yards. This pass D is the real deal...

All Ive heard is that he chose Oakland cuz he thought they had a better chance at a super bowl then us?:confused:

That was Sapp popping off after what went down. The Bengals made the final offer and told him he had an hour to decide. He called back 57 minutes later to take the deal, and was told it was off the table...

That was Sapp popping off after what went down. The Bengals made the final offer and told him he had an hour to decide. He called back 57 minutes later to take the deal, and was told it was off the table...

Gotcha.:ylsuper: But what was our reason for pulling the offer? I didnt know Petrino was part of the bengals organization?:lol: