The Ashland Tomcats

Let me help you out. If the defensive player stays with the same person all the time then it is man to man. If the defensive player stays in a certain area then it is a "zone defense". I hope that helps some. :thumb:

Unless you play a matchup zone and you can hide that as a m2m. It has been hilarious watching the players and coaches argue about whether we were in a m2m or a zone.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unless you play a matchup zone and you can hide that as a m2m. It has been hilarious watching the players and coaches argue about whether we were in a m2m or a zone.

Please, this type of talk can throw GIAT into a spin that may not be recoverable.

Let me help you out. If the defensive player stays with the same person all the time then it is man to man. If the defensive player stays in a certain area then it is a "zone defense". I hope that helps some. :thumb:

What's a box+1 defense coach? Im clueless... :lol:

How many weeks, months, years are we gonna have to listen to the 'warning' jokes, if you can call them that...Is that all the material you guys have these days? Im always up for a little humor, but this one is getting a little worn out.

I actually love it. Free publicity for good ol' GIAT! It's nice when your peers hang on your every word. ;)

How many weeks, months, years are we gonna have to listen to the 'warning' jokes, if you can call them that...Is that all the material you guys have these days? Im always up for a little humor, but this one is getting a little worn out.

If you will recall. T-CAT4LIFE, the drama of the "tatooed forehead" ran for a goodly period of time last year. Since the "warning" involves all schools worldwide and not just Fairview, it will likely be prominent on BGP, as well as Drudge, FNN, etc., for an extended period of time. Reports are surfacing that Tony Snow has mentioned it in one of the White House press updates and that Tony Cavalier will mention it during a weather forecast on WSAZ-TV.

Is it alack of communication? It seems to me like you are more interested in what goes on at the neighbor's than they are themselves?

You probably need to check with GIAT or shooterx3 yourself. Your knowledge of past BGP give and take is not too good. Maybe you weren't around last year.

What do you expect when Ashland beats Rock Hill and a fan issues a "warning", then loses to Ironton the very next game? I would expect to get ragged on and reminded about the "warning" every day untill the cats prove we have something to be "warned" about. I dont see that happenening atleast untill after they play Mason, so I'd say you've got a couple more weeks of this, maybe more.