The Ashland Tomcats

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you expect when Ashland beats Rock Hill and a fan issues a "warning", then loses to Ironton the very next game?

I would expect a little ragging.. I just don't know how someone can hold onto something so little, for so long.. But I guess you take what you can get, so far it's a single word..

I do see where GIAT is coming from though.. It's free publicity, and every word that comes out of his keyboard does seem to be examined by the 16th region crime lab.

I would expect a little ragging.. I just don't know how someone can hold onto something so little, for so long.. But I guess you take what you can get, so far it's a single word..

I do see where GIAT is coming from though.. It's free publicity, and every word that comes out of his keyboard does seem to be examined by the 16th region crime lab.

It's all about having a sense of humor. Plenty of the things I say are simply to stir the pot and get some nice discussions going. Obviously I stick my neck out there from time to time, but I creates some fun give and take on here. I dont take it tremendously serious. Scooterbob, Rickyp, shooterx3 etc. all have a certain "role" on here, as do I. I probably tend to be a little more brash in my statements, probably BECAUSE IM SO MUCH YOUNGER, AND BETTER LOOKING THAN THEY ARE. But you know you guys wouldnt have it any other way, its some good, cheap entertainment that Im glad I can provide. For example me and scooterbob dont see eye to eye on many things on BGP, but I have known him for a majority of my life, and I would consider him a great person. My advice is just to relax and consider it good fun, and a little give and take amongst friends. Well, almost friends... ;)

We prefer to be called CSI - 16th

Rose Hill vs. Spring Valley thread you have one post.

This thread you have what 5 posts.

I'm sure that is a coincidence.

C'mon brother, Spring Valley is on the map and easy to find, River Valley on the other hand,,,,,,,,,,:eek:

My advice is just to relax and consider it good fun, and a little give and take amongst friends. Well, almost friends... ;)

I'll agree with that, Im not trying to come off as having "my underwear bunched up" over the 'warning' comments. I don't take anything said on here to seriously.. I was just ready for some new material, but I guess I'll have to wait on that..

It would be a mistake for anyone to take the posts on BGP too seriously. It allows posters do a little digging as well as horn tooting. On the other hand, much of the comedy comes when someone gets a little raw in the posterior.

We all like to spare but few have "nasty" purposes.

My bad Spring Valley, River Valley, Valley of the Shadow of death, I am blonde you know. Rather used to be.

I'd rather drive to Death Valley and drive to River Valley again. I think Spindoc and scooterbob would agree.