Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grant County 74 Simon Kenton 70

Featured Replies

Very entertaining game to watch. That`s the first game I had made it to this year.It should be another good one when and if they hook up in the district tournament.

Certainly one of Grant County's better games. Big win.

I believe I predicted this.

Wow! The kind of win Grant County has been looking for, and perhaps a huge boost as we move into the final third of the season.

 

Nice win for the Braves. Congrats to Coach Utter and Company.

 

Grant only played 6 players - five hit for double figures, led by Luke Dawalt's 24 points / 12 rebounds. Braves hit 50% from the floor overall, and 20 of 24 at the line. Dawalt 3 of 5 beyond the arc.

The ball movement was very good for Grant tonight. When they move the ball they are a very good team. All of them can score. Good to see Dawalt find his shot from behind the arc tonight, that is a definite game changer for them moving forward.

The ball movement was very good for Grant tonight. When they move the ball they are a very good team. All of them can score. Good to see Dawalt find his shot from behind the arc tonight, that is a definite game changer for them moving forward.

 

I agree. If you read my recent 8th Region rankings - after Week 6 - I mentioned Dawalt's outside shooting percentage as a key for Grant moving forward. Looks like he found it tonight...

Great win for the Braves!

I do remember you saying that. Good call

I do remember you saying that. Good call

 

LOL - even a broken clock is right twice a day.... :banana:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.