Best Player in the state

Who is the best player in the state?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best player in the state?

• Ty Proffitt
    • Steffphon Pettigrew
    • Darius Miller
    • Bud Mackey
    • Other

A name that all of you will know by the end of the season is Tanner Jacobs...he is a monster, he has had 5 double doubles in a row.

Solid rebounder but I don't think his name should be mentioned among the likes of Stephon Pettigrew, Bud Mackey, Darius Miller, ect. Just doesn't have the offensive skills.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on....

Male, Ballard, Eastern, J-town, Trinity.....

That's nasty.

THe 7th is always tough but I would have to go with the 11th region this season. Scott County and then Lexcath at the top and the best of the rest of the Lexington schools top that region:thumb:

^ really?

Why so?

In recent memory....Ballard won state, so did Eastern, Male was a runner-up, J-Town is reigning champ, and Trinity had Lofton's team on the rops in triple overtime in the Sweet 16...I think the 7th, has to be the (SEC football) of high school basketball.

^ really?

Why so?

In recent memory....Ballard won state, so did Eastern, Male was a runner-up, J-Town is reigning champ, and Trinity had Lofton's team on the rops in triple overtime in the Sweet 16...I think the 7th, has to be the (SEC football) of high school basketball.

I agree in the past that the 7th may have been the best region. But this year in the 11th Scott Co, Madison Southern, Lafayette, LexCath, Tates Creek, and Bryan Station are all very good teams. I think 11th is the strongest region this year with so many great players!