December 16, 20196 yr Really hope this doesn't ruin the holidays for me. Saw this result and immediately thought of you. Hope you are holding up ok.
December 16, 20196 yr They were looking rough even before the Cole Anthony injury. Heels are in real trouble right now.
December 16, 20196 yr Saw this result and immediately thought of you. Hope you are holding up ok. Thoughts and prayers are appreciated.
December 16, 20196 yr Final I think this is the 2nd time Wofford has defeated the Tar Heels. UK beat a good Wofford team last year, and I don't think they lost much from that team last year. They are a good team.
December 17, 20196 yr UK beat a good Wofford team last year, and I don't think they lost much from that team last year. They are a good team. Wofford lost their 2 leading scorers, Fletcher McGee and Cameron Jackson, and their 2 leading rebounders, Jackson and Keve Aluma. They are 7-4 with double-digit loses to Missouri, Butler, and South Florida. IUPUI beat South Florida (5-4) by 17 here in Tampa, so take that for what it's worth.
December 17, 20196 yr Wofford lost their 2 leading scorers, Fletcher McGee and Cameron Jackson, and their 2 leading rebounders, Jackson and Keve Aluma. They are 7-4 with double-digit loses to Missouri, Butler, and South Florida. IUPUI beat South Florida (5-4) by 17 here in Tampa, so take that for what it's worth. Well thank you for the info, I stand corrected.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.