Dec 17 Philadelphia

Dec 24 New Orleans

Dec 30 @Washington

Cowboys

Dec 10 New Orleans

Dec 16 @Atlanta

Dec 25 Philadelphia

Dec 31 Detroit

I see both teams going 2-2 to end the year......Sorry HB, but I don't think 8-8 gets the G-Men in this year.

I see both teams going 2-2 to end the year......Sorry HB, but I don't think 8-8 gets the G-Men in this year.

In the NFC, that might happen. But just curious, who do you see the G-Men losing to? Carolina and New Orleans? If they lose 2, those will be the 2. If the Giants don't win out or go 3-1, I don't want them in the playoffs because they do not deserve it. But IMO, they are getting healthy at the right time. Osi, Madison, Short and Moss came back this week with Strahan and Luke Pettitgout still sidelined. Strahan could be back within the next game or two, and Luke could be back for the playoffs if they make it. Like I said before, they took what everyone considers the best team in the NFC right down to the wire, even with nearly 100 yards in penalties. Like it or not, if they get healthy, and get in the playoffs...no one will really be excited about playing them.

In the NFC, that might happen. But just curious, who do you see the G-Men losing to? Carolina and New Orleans? If they lose 2, those will be the 2. If the Giants don't win out or go 3-1, I don't want them in the playoffs because they do not deserve it. But IMO, they are getting healthy at the right time. Osi, Madison, Short and Moss came back this week with Strahan and Luke Pettitgout still sidelined. Strahan could be back within the next game or two, and Luke could be back for the playoffs if they make it. Like I said before, they took what everyone considers the best team in the NFC right down to the wire, even with nearly 100 yards in penalties. Like it or not, if they get healthy, and get in the playoffs...no one will really be excited about playing them.

I would say the Panthers game will be a lose, and then I think they lose one of the other three. They SHOULD go 3-1, but I just have a feeling they lose one that they shouldn't.

I would say the Panthers game will be a lose, and then I think they lose one of the other three. They SHOULD go 3-1, but I just have a feeling they lose one that they shouldn't.

Did you watch the Panthers tonight? They've been beaten by Dallas, and Philly and Washington. What makes you think the Giants won't beat them too?

Because the Giants have been inventing ways to lose lately, and I just can't see that team coming together in time.

The Giants just played a great game last night...if they play near that level they will beat Carolina. Not to mention they might have Michael Strahan back , which makes the pass rush even more deadly.

Im not guranteeing a win vs Carolina by any means, but I think the Giants are the better team and Carolina hasn't been great lately losing 2 straight (Washington, Philly).

And about the finding ways to lose. You would have to think that eventually the stupid mistakes will stop. I mean, before the 4 game losing streak...they weren't making those mistakes and they were winning by large margins over decent/good teams (Atlanta, Dallas, Philly). Cut out the interceptions turned into fumbles, and the sacks turned to non sacks...and the giants will win.

I was glad to see the Boys get a win over the Giants, who at this moment in time is nothing more than a bad team with a few superstars who have not yet learn the lesson of keeping your trap shut and play ball.

Romo overcame a shaky first half and then led his team to a nice second half that allowed them to slip by the Giants in a game that should have never been this close. Hopefully Dallas can learn to put the death clamp on a team once they have them in position to instead of allowing them to hang around until the end.

I was glad to see the Boys get a win over the Giants, who at this moment in time is nothing more than a bad team with a few superstars who have not yet learn the lesson of keeping your trap shut and play ball.

Romo overcame a shaky first half and then led his team to a nice second half that allowed them to slip by the Giants in a game that should have never been this close. Hopefully Dallas can learn to put the death clamp on a team once they have them in position to instead of allowing them to hang around until the end.

Bad team? This is the same team that whipped Dallas by 14 earlier in the year. It's not a bad team, it's a struggling team. If they're a bad team, Dallas must not be too good either considering the Giants committed 9 penalties for nearly 100 yards, and Dallas won by THREE.

I gurantee the Cowboys don't want to see the Giants make the playoffs, that's for sure.

Bad team? This is the same team that whipped Dallas by 14 earlier in the year. It's not a bad team, it's a struggling team. If they're a bad team, Dallas must not be too good either considering the Giants committed 9 penalties for nearly 100 yards, and Dallas won by THREE.

I gurantee the Cowboys don't want to see the Giants make the playoffs, that's for sure.

At this point the Giants who at this moment in time is not good say it anyway you like but the bottom line is they are bad right now won't make the playoffs and then we will hear the three super mouths tell us all why.