Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys 23 Giants 20

Featured Replies

Oh, and catch, that was before tonights game. Add 2 to Eli's touchdowns, and 2 to Romo's INTS.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look at tonights game, tell me who was more impressive. When Eli's on...Romo isn't near him talent wise.

Also, Eli is ahead by FOUR touchdowns...not two. Easy math. 17-13=4 :D

 

:laugh: .....sure

 

My mistake on the TD's but it's still sad that Eli only has 4 more TD's than Romo when Eli has started 6 more games

:laugh: .....sure

 

My mistake on the TD's but it's still sad that Eli only has 4 more TD's than Romo when Eli has started 6 more games

 

 

Eli has 6 more TD's than Romo.

Do you have an answer on the HUGE QB Rating difference?

 

 

Yeah, Romo has played six games. He showed tonight he's human vs a not so good secondary. 3 of the games he's played were vs the 30th, 28th, and 23rd ranked defenses.

 

While Eli has played against the #1, 3, 4(X2), and 13th ranked total defenses.

IMO & most likely most those opinions of who care will say Romo is the better QB of the 2. I'm gonna say Romo because I like the Cowboys & you are going to say Eli because you like the Giants. I would love to know what others think so whoever reads this post & would like to give your opinion on the 2 QB's then please do so.

IMO & most likely most those opinions of who care will say Romo is the better QB of the 2. I'm gonna say Romo because I like the Cowboys & you are going to say Eli because you like the Giants. I would love to know what others think so whoever reads this post & would like to give your opinion on the 2 QB's then please do so.

 

 

Did you accidentally bold everything or did you want to emphasize your entire post?

 

I think anyone who knows anything about football would say that it's probably too early to tell who the better overall quarterback is. I think Eli is better, probably because I'm a Giants fan. No one in their right mind can go ahead and say Tony Romo is better, considering he has played in SIX GAMES :lol:.

  • Author

After his first 6 games compaired to Eli's first 6 I will have to go with......Romo. But other than that its hard to tell.

I do think we will see quite a few good battles between Romo and Manning for the NFC east. And another thing, I dont think Dallas would enjoy seeing NY in the first round of the playoffs. (Which is what would be set up as of now.)

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Giants win out. (@ Carolina, vs Philly, @ Washington, vs New Orleans)

 

FLASHBACK

 

They are only 3-0 in the division right now with 2 wins coming @ Philly and @ Dallas. They're in the best position to win the division, like it or not. They have a tough schedule with jacksonville, Chicago, Tampa, Philly, Washington and Dallas still left to play...but all of those games are winnable. Even the Chicago game...

 

 

Keep 'em coming. :lol:

After his first 6 games compaired to Eli's first 6 I will have to go with......Romo. But other than that its hard to tell.

 

 

Now that is a pretty unfair, and silly comparison...you should know better.

  • Author
Now that is a pretty unfair, and silly comparison...you should know better.

What other way can you possibly compair them?

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

Keep 'em coming. :lol:

 

 

And you're perfect? Should I not support my team?

 

BTW, when you can foresee multiple injuries to a team, let me know. At one point 8 key guys from the defense were missing. Is there another team with that kind of injuries?

Did you accidentally bold everything or did you want to emphasize your entire post?

 

I think anyone who knows anything about football would say that it's probably too early to tell who the better overall quarterback is. I think Eli is better, probably because I'm a Giants fan. No one in their right mind can go ahead and say Tony Romo is better, considering he has played in SIX GAMES :lol:.

 

Wanted to emphasize so that anyone who reads it will give their opinion on the 2.

 

Ok then....Romo has been the better QB this season, less games or not, he has been the better QB.

What other way can you possibly compair them?

 

 

The situations were completely different when Eli came in. He came in on a STRUGGLING team as a ROOKIE. Romo has been in the league 4 years. It would be STUPID to compare their first six games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.