Cowboys 23 Giants 20

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at tonights game, tell me who was more impressive. When Eli's on...Romo isn't near him talent wise.

Also, Eli is ahead by FOUR touchdowns...not two. Easy math. 17-13=4 :D

:laugh: .....sure

My mistake on the TD's but it's still sad that Eli only has 4 more TD's than Romo when Eli has started 6 more games

Do you have an answer on the HUGE QB Rating difference?

Yeah, Romo has played six games. He showed tonight he's human vs a not so good secondary. 3 of the games he's played were vs the 30th, 28th, and 23rd ranked defenses.

While Eli has played against the #1, 3, 4(X2), and 13th ranked total defenses.

IMO & most likely most those opinions of who care will say Romo is the better QB of the 2. I'm gonna say Romo because I like the Cowboys & you are going to say Eli because you like the Giants. I would love to know what others think so whoever reads this post & would like to give your opinion on the 2 QB's then please do so.

IMO & most likely most those opinions of who care will say Romo is the better QB of the 2. I'm gonna say Romo because I like the Cowboys & you are going to say Eli because you like the Giants. I would love to know what others think so whoever reads this post & would like to give your opinion on the 2 QB's then please do so.

Did you accidentally bold everything or did you want to emphasize your entire post?

I think anyone who knows anything about football would say that it's probably too early to tell who the better overall quarterback is. I think Eli is better, probably because I'm a Giants fan. No one in their right mind can go ahead and say Tony Romo is better, considering he has played in SIX GAMES :lol:.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Giants win out. (@ Carolina, vs Philly, @ Washington, vs New Orleans)

FLASHBACK

They are only 3-0 in the division right now with 2 wins coming @ Philly and @ Dallas. They're in the best position to win the division, like it or not. They have a tough schedule with jacksonville, Chicago, Tampa, Philly, Washington and Dallas still left to play...but all of those games are winnable. Even the Chicago game...

Keep 'em coming. :lol:

FLASHBACK

Keep 'em coming. :lol:

And you're perfect? Should I not support my team?

BTW, when you can foresee multiple injuries to a team, let me know. At one point 8 key guys from the defense were missing. Is there another team with that kind of injuries?

Did you accidentally bold everything or did you want to emphasize your entire post?

I think anyone who knows anything about football would say that it's probably too early to tell who the better overall quarterback is. I think Eli is better, probably because I'm a Giants fan. No one in their right mind can go ahead and say Tony Romo is better, considering he has played in SIX GAMES :lol:.

Wanted to emphasize so that anyone who reads it will give their opinion on the 2.

Ok then....Romo has been the better QB this season, less games or not, he has been the better QB.