Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys 23 Giants 20

Featured Replies

And they have 2 more wins than Dallas...what is your point? Dallas has played a schedule similar to Chicago's, yet they've lost 2 more games. :lol: Thanks for pointing that out.

 

halfback20 And the Cowboys have played teams with a combined record of 64-80.

 

6 of the teams Dallas has played have a losing record.

 

what is your point?

  • Replies 135
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its like HB20 against the world in here. You guys are funny to read.

  • Author
Its like HB20 against the world in here. You guys are funny to read.

It's good stuff.:lol:

Its like HB20 against the world in here. You guys are funny to read.

I'm just having a good time, however I should be studying for a final tommorrow! :irked:

I and every other Cowboy fan would like to thank the Giants for making Bledsoe look so bad earlier in the year. If it wasnt for that, the Boy's would not have one of the top 5 QB's in the league & would not be in first place in their division & would not have won 5 of their last 6 games.

I and every other Cowboy fan would like to thank the Giants for making Bledsoe look so bad earlier in the year. If it wasnt for that, the Boy's would not have one of the top 5 QB's in the league & would not be in first place in their division & would not have won 5 of their last 6 games.

 

 

They still don't have a top 5 QB...

 

Unless you ask a Cowboys fan. :laugh:

They still don't have a top 5 QB...

 

Unless you ask a Cowboys fan. :laugh:

 

They do unless you ask a Giants fan. :laugh:

They do unless you ask a Giants fan. :laugh:

 

 

Not true...ask someone other than a Cowboy fan (and that includes Michael Irvin and Joe Buck) and they will say Tony Romo is FAR FROM a top 5 QB.

 

You cant seriously think he's top 5? He's played in SIX GAMES! :lol::lol::lol:

He is not top ten after six games.

 

Talk to me after next season to see where I think he is.

  • Author
Not true...ask someone other than a Cowboy fan (and that includes Michael Irvin and Joe Buck) and they will say Tony Romo is FAR FROM a top 5 QB.

 

You cant seriously think he's top 5? He's played in SIX GAMES! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not agreeing or disagree but come on. Anything to comes out of Irvin's mouth is not credible.:D

He is not top ten after six games.

 

Talk to me after next season to see where I think he is.

 

 

:thumb: Something we can agree on.

I'm not agreeing or disagree but come on. Anything to comes out of Irvin's mouth is not credible.:D

 

 

I'm just saying some people take what Irvin says (cowboy fans) like it's 100% truth...;)

I'm just saying some people take what Irvin says (cowboy fans) like it's 100% truth...;)

 

Yeah, I love to take what crackheads say & claim it as the gospel :thumb:

Yeah, I love to take what crackheads say & claim it as the gospel :thumb:

 

 

:laugh: Okay :sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.