Cowboys 23 Giants 20

At this point the Giants who at this moment in time is not good say it anyway you like but the bottom line is they are bad right now won't make the playoffs and then we will hear the three super mouths tell us all why.

Who are the three super mouths?

The Giants won't make the playoffs? They might not, but they are ranked 5th among NFC teams right now and 1st out of all of the 6-6 teams. The Giants have tie breakers over all of the 6-6 teams (Carolina, Philly, Atlanta) and they play two of the teams (Carolina, Philly) in upcoming weeks. All of the 6-6 teams aren't exactly impressing people with their dominant play, so in the NFC the Giants are still right in the mix for the playoffs.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax, now you know who the supermouths are.

They are time and time again on sportscenter telling everyone what the problems of the organization are mean while they are on trhe field putting of L'S one right after the other.

:laugh: No, I don't know who the "Supermouths" are?

Super mouths

Maybe now you can understand.

I am so very sorry for the mistake on the word.

Bottom line though is the Giants are not a good team right now. :laugh:

Regardless of how you say it, I have absolutely NO CLUE who the three super mouths are? Who are you talking about?

And I agree that they aren't good right now, but in the NFL things change very quickly. Remember, Dallas just lost to WASHINGTON a few weeks ago.

Cowboys are the best team in the NFC at this point in the season

The Bears might have something to say about that seeing as how they are 10-2 overall (2 games up on Dallas) and 8-0 in the conference (3 games better than Dallas) as well as 4-0 in their own division (where Dallas is 2-3).

The Bears might have something to say about that seeing as how they are 10-2 overall (2 games up on Dallas) and 8-0 in the conference (3 games better than Dallas) as well as 4-0 in their own division (where Dallas is 2-3).

The Bears have played against teams with a combined record of 45-63...:thumb:

I'll take a stab at it:

Barber, Shockey, and Strahan?

I can see shockey, because he does open his mouth many times and say things he later regrets...but Strahan and Barber? Barber has spoken out twice that I can remember EVER...and Strahan blasted the media...which a lot of players do. Don't think those two should be labeled "Supermouths" :lol:. I guess those 3 might be the one's he speaks of though.