Cowboys 23 Giants 20

If you were then you would not respond to such an "obvious" post. :thumb:

This post makes no sense what so ever. :confused:

Would I lie about being over a loss? No. I watched the game, got a little upset, realized there are much bigger things to worry about (Final Exam tommorrow at 4 PM :lol:) and I moved on. Talking about the game afterwards is fun, but that doesn't mean I'm worrying about what happened tonight.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laughable statement? I made an observation that most of the games left on the Giants schedule were winnable if they played well. It was a statement made in an argument about which team would win the NFC East. You say every game is winnable, therefore agreeing with what I said, yet you call it a laughable statement in the same sentence?

This team is in trouble, they have lost FOUR STRAIGHT GAMES. Does that mean I'm going to give up on them? I think not. I've spent a lot of time and money pulling for the New York Giants and four straight losses in one season will not make me quit pulling for them to win! I'm a dedicated fan who will root for the Giants whether they are 10-0 or 0-10.

The sky isn't falling for the Giants. That team out there tonight did not look like a "distracted" team like the media wants everyone to think. They are still a solid team, and I think they proved that by nearly beating the team most consider to be the best team in the NFC.

The Giants might lose the rest of their games, but that's not what I think will happen. I honestly think they can/should win all of their remaining games.

That's your blueblockers talking isn't it ? :D

They SHOULD win atleast 3...IMO they lose next week @ Carolina

That's your blueblockers talking isn't it ? :D

They SHOULD win atleast 3...IMO they lose next week @ Carolina

Carolina isn't a gimme game...but I think the Giants can win it. I think they have 2 very tough games left (carolina, New Orleans) and 2 kinda tough division games (Washington, Philly). They could go 0-4...but I think they could go 4-0.

Didn't deserve a response. I would have responded how I've responded with every other Romo stat. He's played in SIX games...big deal. Do it for more than 6 games...maybe a season...and I'll give him credit.

:thumb: I was going by your own logic.:lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumb: I was going by your own logic.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice try, but it was Lombardi's quote...not mine. :thumb:

I was simply saying that Eli has done it...therefore I know he can play well. I never said since he's done it that makes him a great QB or the greatest one in the NFL like some one to claim Romo is.

I think the Cowboys will win out also & that is not my CowboyBlue blockers on...look at there next 4 games...New Orleans, @ ATL, Phili & Detoit. IF they lose, IMO it will be to New Orleans next week.

So when I say the Giants will win out, it's because of my "Blue Blockers" but when you say it, it's not because of your "Cowboyblue blockers" ? Nice. :laugh:

So when I say the Giants will win out, it's because of my "Blue Blockers" but when you say it, it's not because of your "Cowboyblue blockers" ? Nice. :laugh:

ummmm...right :thumb:

Look at the schedules & tell me who has a better chance of winning out

Giants

Dec 10 @Carolina

Dec 17 Philadelphia

Dec 24 New Orleans

Dec 30 @Washington

Cowboys

Dec 10 New Orleans

Dec 16 @Atlanta

Dec 25 Philadelphia

Dec 31 Detroit

:thumb: It was a very good game for the most part. Once again the Giants beat themselve swith stupid penalties, and a horrible mistake by mathias Kiwanuka.

Not to mention the refs did their best job at missing 2 huge calls. One being a crack back penalty called on David Tyree, that was HORRIBLE, along with a no call on pass interference on Shockey. Those two didnt lose the Giants the game, but it hurt.

Do you ever not point out the refs after a Giants loss?

Carolina isn't a gimme game...but I think the Giants can win it. I think they have 2 very tough games left (carolina, New Orleans) and 2 kinda tough division games (Washington, Philly). They could go 0-4...but I think they could go 4-0.

I agree with this post. In the NFL, who really knows? :confused: