Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys 23 Giants 20

Featured Replies

If you were then you would not respond to such an "obvious" post. :thumb:

 

 

This post makes no sense what so ever. :confused:

 

Would I lie about being over a loss? No. I watched the game, got a little upset, realized there are much bigger things to worry about (Final Exam tommorrow at 4 PM :lol:) and I moved on. Talking about the game afterwards is fun, but that doesn't mean I'm worrying about what happened tonight.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Laughable statement? I made an observation that most of the games left on the Giants schedule were winnable if they played well. It was a statement made in an argument about which team would win the NFC East. You say every game is winnable, therefore agreeing with what I said, yet you call it a laughable statement in the same sentence?

 

This team is in trouble, they have lost FOUR STRAIGHT GAMES. Does that mean I'm going to give up on them? I think not. I've spent a lot of time and money pulling for the New York Giants and four straight losses in one season will not make me quit pulling for them to win! I'm a dedicated fan who will root for the Giants whether they are 10-0 or 0-10.

 

The sky isn't falling for the Giants. That team out there tonight did not look like a "distracted" team like the media wants everyone to think. They are still a solid team, and I think they proved that by nearly beating the team most consider to be the best team in the NFC.

 

The Giants might lose the rest of their games, but that's not what I think will happen. I honestly think they can/should win all of their remaining games.

 

That's your blueblockers talking isn't it ? :D

 

They SHOULD win atleast 3...IMO they lose next week @ Carolina

  • Author
We have seen Romo lead the league in passer rating..... So he can do it, so he is better if you want to use that logic.

No response huh?

That's your blueblockers talking isn't it ? :D

 

They SHOULD win atleast 3...IMO they lose next week @ Carolina

 

 

Carolina isn't a gimme game...but I think the Giants can win it. I think they have 2 very tough games left (carolina, New Orleans) and 2 kinda tough division games (Washington, Philly). They could go 0-4...but I think they could go 4-0.

No response huh?

 

 

Didn't deserve a response. I would have responded how I've responded with every other Romo stat. He's played in SIX games...big deal. Do it for more than 6 games...maybe a season...and I'll give him credit.

  • Author
Didn't deserve a response. I would have responded how I've responded with every other Romo stat. He's played in SIX games...big deal. Do it for more than 6 games...maybe a season...and I'll give him credit.

:thumb: I was going by your own logic.:lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumb: I was going by your own logic.:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

 

Nice try, but it was Lombardi's quote...not mine. :thumb:

 

I was simply saying that Eli has done it...therefore I know he can play well. I never said since he's done it that makes him a great QB or the greatest one in the NFL like some one to claim Romo is.

I think the Cowboys will win out also & that is not my CowboyBlue blockers on...look at there next 4 games...New Orleans, @ ATL, Phili & Detoit. IF they lose, IMO it will be to New Orleans next week.

I think the Cowboys will win out also & that is not my CowboyBlue blockers on...look at there next 4 games...New Orleans, @ ATL, Phili & Detoit. IF they lose, IMO it will be to New Orleans next week.

 

 

So when I say the Giants will win out, it's because of my "Blue Blockers" but when you say it, it's not because of your "Cowboyblue blockers" ? Nice. :laugh:

So when I say the Giants will win out, it's because of my "Blue Blockers" but when you say it, it's not because of your "Cowboyblue blockers" ? Nice. :laugh:

 

ummmm...right :thumb:

 

Look at the schedules & tell me who has a better chance of winning out

 

Giants

Dec 10 @Carolina

Dec 17 Philadelphia

Dec 24 New Orleans

Dec 30 @Washington

 

Cowboys

Dec 10 New Orleans

Dec 16 @Atlanta

Dec 25 Philadelphia

Dec 31 Detroit

Giants have 7 personal fouls this season (Leads NFL)

 

Quote from Tiki Barber..

"...Time is running out..."

 

You are right Tiki.....And I do love it!

:thumb: It was a very good game for the most part. Once again the Giants beat themselve swith stupid penalties, and a horrible mistake by mathias Kiwanuka.

 

Not to mention the refs did their best job at missing 2 huge calls. One being a crack back penalty called on David Tyree, that was HORRIBLE, along with a no call on pass interference on Shockey. Those two didnt lose the Giants the game, but it hurt.

 

Do you ever not point out the refs after a Giants loss?

Giants have 7 personal fouls this season (Leads NFL)

 

Quote from Tiki Barber..

"...Time is running out..."

 

You are right Tiki.....And I do love it!

 

Journalism is calling...

Carolina isn't a gimme game...but I think the Giants can win it. I think they have 2 very tough games left (carolina, New Orleans) and 2 kinda tough division games (Washington, Philly). They could go 0-4...but I think they could go 4-0.

 

I agree with this post. In the NFL, who really knows? :confused:

Do you ever not point out the refs after a Giants loss?

 

 

Did you watch the game? If not, why comment on it? The calls I mentioned were OBVIOUS, even a Cowboy fan should realize they were horrible. I NEVER said they lost the Giants the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.