Cowboys 23 Giants 20

Listen, I can read an article just fine and just to show I have found plenty of pages that said that Shockey guaranteed a victory today.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15951345

At the bottom it of the article he says if they play their game but at the begining it says otherwise. I was just going by what I had read from other websites too.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No one is capable of hanging around when we play our game. People seen that when we played the Cowboys the first time. There is no way they have a chance in hell to beat us when we play our football"

Looks like he said, "When we play our football". That's no gurantee.

"No one is capable of hanging around when we play our game. People seen that when we played the Cowboys the first time. There is no way they have a chance in hell to beat us when we play our football"

Looks like he said, "When we play our football". That's no gurantee.

I give up!

Originally Posted by RockPride

The Giants are in serious trouble right now..

halfback20's response

If they lose Sunday...maybe......

The Giants ARE in serious trouble

They are? Last I checked they're still right in the mix for the wildcard spot? With the injuries they've had, that's not too bad.

Eli had one of his better games of his career but the Giants still can't come away with the victory.

So? When you have 10 penalties for over 100 yards, what do you expect? It was not Eli's fault at all, it was mostly on the Giants secondary. Mainly Will Demps for having the tackling skills of an 8 year old.

No the Bengals are in better shape. They are riding a winning streak while the Giants are riding a losing streak. Bengals have a lot more momentum than the Giants.

If I'm not mistaken, the Bengals are 7-5 tied for 6th place in the AFC. The Giants are 6-6, tied for 6th place in the NFC (with a tie breaker over Atlanta). The Giants lost tonight, but they did not look like the "distracted" team the media claims they are. The Giants looked like a good solid team tonight, and without the stupid penalties (dont know if those will ever go away) the Giants might win. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Giants win out. (@ Carolina, vs Philly, @ Washington, vs New Orleans)