Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys 23 Giants 20

Featured Replies

Listen, I can read an article just fine and just to show I have found plenty of pages that said that Shockey guaranteed a victory today.

 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15951345

 

At the bottom it of the article he says if they play their game but at the begining it says otherwise. I was just going by what I had read from other websites too.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It says both....That's just what I was going by!

WOOOOOOOOO! :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The Cowboys have wrapped up the division title! Sorry HB

"No one is capable of hanging around when we play our game. People seen that when we played the Cowboys the first time. There is no way they have a chance in hell to beat us when we play our football"

 

Looks like he said, "When we play our football". That's no gurantee.

Originally Posted by RockPride

The Giants are in serious trouble right now..

 

halfback20's response

If they lose Sunday...maybe......

 

The Giants ARE in serious trouble

"No one is capable of hanging around when we play our game. People seen that when we played the Cowboys the first time. There is no way they have a chance in hell to beat us when we play our football"

 

Looks like he said, "When we play our football". That's no gurantee.

I give up!

  • Author
Originally Posted by RockPride

The Giants are in serious trouble right now..

 

halfback20's response

If they lose Sunday...maybe......

 

The Giants ARE in serious trouble

Now thats not nice.:lol:

Originally Posted by RockPride

The Giants are in serious trouble right now..

 

halfback20's response

If they lose Sunday...maybe......

 

The Giants ARE in serious trouble

 

 

They are? Last I checked they're still right in the mix for the wildcard spot? With the injuries they've had, that's not too bad.

Now thats not nice.:lol:

 

 

They're really in no worse shape than your Bengals are they?

  • Author
They're really in no worse shape than your Bengals are they?

I never said anything about how bad off they were.

I never said anything about how bad off they were.

 

 

I just asked a question?

Eli had one of his better games of his career but the Giants still can't come away with the victory. He was 24/36, 270 yards, 2 TD & 0 INT.

Eli had one of his better games of his career but the Giants still can't come away with the victory.

 

 

So? When you have 10 penalties for over 100 yards, what do you expect? It was not Eli's fault at all, it was mostly on the Giants secondary. Mainly Will Demps for having the tackling skills of an 8 year old.

  • Author
I just asked a question?

No the Bengals are in better shape. They are riding a winning streak while the Giants are riding a losing streak. Bengals have a lot more momentum than the Giants.

No the Bengals are in better shape. They are riding a winning streak while the Giants are riding a losing streak. Bengals have a lot more momentum than the Giants.

 

 

If I'm not mistaken, the Bengals are 7-5 tied for 6th place in the AFC. The Giants are 6-6, tied for 6th place in the NFC (with a tie breaker over Atlanta). The Giants lost tonight, but they did not look like the "distracted" team the media claims they are. The Giants looked like a good solid team tonight, and without the stupid penalties (dont know if those will ever go away) the Giants might win. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Giants win out. (@ Carolina, vs Philly, @ Washington, vs New Orleans)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.