Cowboys 23 Giants 20

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game by the Cowboys. Giants fans are probably on suicide watch. And all I have to say is that Jeremy Shockey should shut his mouth and play football. He played well today but don't guarantee victories when you've been playin like the Giants have lately.

Good game by the Cowboys. Giants fans are probably on suicide watch. And all I have to say is that Jeremy Shockey should shut his mouth and play football. He played well today but don't guarantee victories when you've been playin like the Giants have lately.

You need to learn to read better. Jeremy Shockey did NOT gurantee a victory. :rolleyes:

Final.... I will give the Giants some credit they played alot better than I thought they would.

:thumb: It was a very good game for the most part. Once again the Giants beat themselve swith stupid penalties, and a horrible mistake by mathias Kiwanuka.

Not to mention the refs did their best job at missing 2 huge calls. One being a crack back penalty called on David Tyree, that was HORRIBLE, along with a no call on pass interference on Shockey. Those two didnt lose the Giants the game, but it hurt.

:thumb: It was a very good game for the most part. Once again the Giants beat themselve swith stupid penalties, and a horrible mistake by mathias Kiwanuka.

Not to mention the refs did their best job at missing 2 huge calls. One being a crack back penalty called on David Tyree, that was HORRIBLE, along with a no call on pass interference on Shockey. Those two didnt lose the Giants the game, but it hurt.

Well it was very very close, could have went either way.

Were you at the game?

:laugh: I wish! I almost bought tickets but I couldn't really afford it right now. I'm going to be saving my money and making a trip to Giants stadium next year though. I've been to two away games this season (Atlanta, Tennessee).

No I wasn't at the game but I do recall Shockey saying there was no way in *bleep* that the Cowboys were going to win today, espically at Giants Stadium.

If that isn't guaranteeing a win then I don't know what is!

Like I said, please learn to read better. IF you would have read the ENTIRE article, you would know that Shockey actually said, "there's no way in *bleep* the Cowboys can beat us if we play our game".