Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys 23 Giants 20

Featured Replies

Final.... I will give the Giants some credit they played alot better than I thought they would.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Good game by the Cowboys. Giants fans are probably on suicide watch. And all I have to say is that Jeremy Shockey should shut his mouth and play football. He played well today but don't guarantee victories when you've been playin like the Giants have lately.

Good game by both teams today. I know I for one am not sold on the Bears, and IMO I think even though I hate the Cowboys, I think they are the best team in the NFC right now....

Good game by both teams today. I know I for one am not sold on the Bears, and IMO I think even though I hate the Cowboys, I think they are the best team in the NFC right now....
Don't be a hater; just enjoy the intensity that is America’s Team! :thumb:

Anyone got stats on T.O and Romo?

How 'bout them Cowboys now barring a miracle they will win the NFC East and hopefully they will give the Bears a run at the NFC Championship.

Good game by the Cowboys. Giants fans are probably on suicide watch. And all I have to say is that Jeremy Shockey should shut his mouth and play football. He played well today but don't guarantee victories when you've been playin like the Giants have lately.

 

 

You need to learn to read better. Jeremy Shockey did NOT gurantee a victory. :rolleyes:

Final.... I will give the Giants some credit they played alot better than I thought they would.

 

 

:thumb: It was a very good game for the most part. Once again the Giants beat themselve swith stupid penalties, and a horrible mistake by mathias Kiwanuka.

 

Not to mention the refs did their best job at missing 2 huge calls. One being a crack back penalty called on David Tyree, that was HORRIBLE, along with a no call on pass interference on Shockey. Those two didnt lose the Giants the game, but it hurt.

  • Author
You need to learn to read better. Jeremy Shockey did NOT gurantee a victory. :rolleyes:

Were you at the game?

  • Author
:thumb: It was a very good game for the most part. Once again the Giants beat themselve swith stupid penalties, and a horrible mistake by mathias Kiwanuka.

 

Not to mention the refs did their best job at missing 2 huge calls. One being a crack back penalty called on David Tyree, that was HORRIBLE, along with a no call on pass interference on Shockey. Those two didnt lose the Giants the game, but it hurt.

Well it was very very close, could have went either way.

Were you at the game?

 

 

:laugh: I wish! I almost bought tickets but I couldn't really afford it right now. I'm going to be saving my money and making a trip to Giants stadium next year though. I've been to two away games this season (Atlanta, Tennessee).

Well it was very very close, could have went either way.

 

 

I think it was obviously pass interference, just might have been hard for the ref to see it.

Were you at the game?

 

No I wasn't at the game but I do recall Shockey saying there was no way in *bleep* that the Cowboys were going to win today, espically at Giants Stadium.

 

If that isn't guaranteeing a win then I don't know what is!

No I wasn't at the game but I do recall Shockey saying there was no way in *bleep* that the Cowboys were going to win today, espically at Giants Stadium.

 

If that isn't guaranteeing a win then I don't know what is!

 

 

Like I said, please learn to read better. IF you would have read the ENTIRE article, you would know that Shockey actually said, "there's no way in *bleep* the Cowboys can beat us if we play our game".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.