Who will Ohio State play in the BCS CHampionship?

LRCW

Who will Ohio State play in the Fiesta Bowl?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Ohio State play in the Fiesta Bowl?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OSU is the top team in the country but it's not like this game is going to be handed to them. If your memory isn't good think back about the Bush/Lienart team that nobody thought would be touched last year. OSU only beat Michigan by 3 at home. They got all they wanted for a long time from Cincy. They are the top team in the country but they aren't unbeatable. Turnover here and there can beat anybody!

OSU is the top team in the country but it's not like this game is going to be handed to them. If your memory isn't good think back about the Bush/Lienart team that nobody thought would be touched last year. OSU only beat Michigan by 3 at home. They got all they wanted for a long time from Cincy. They are the top team in the country but they aren't unbeatable. Turnover here and there can beat anybody!

I agree but I think the only team this year capable of beating OSU is OSU.

Michigan finished #2 in their own conference & Florida won what is arguably the toughest conference in the nation. As much as I would like to see a Michigan/Ohio St rematch, Florida deserves to play OSU in the national championship game. Also Florida had the toughest schedule in the nation this year right?

It should be Florida because they have an advantage. Michigan and Florida both have 1 loss BUT Florida has a conference title to go along with that and Michigan doesn't. So IMO Not only should Michigan not get another shot but they shouldn't even be thinking about it. They're not even the best team in their conference!

Imo it should be Florida bc they won their conference (sec) which imo was the best top to bottom in the country. Michigan finished 2nd in their conference and lost to Ohio State a couple of weeks ago. Michigan controlled their own destiny and they lost. This is not an OSU / Mich. - anti Mich. rivalry statement from me at all. I just really believe that Florida should be in. JMO. By the way, being a Buckeye fan I would feel the same if OSU had lost the game with Mich., I wouldn't like it......but I would say the same thing. (Then again, this is the BCS we are talking about so who knows??)