Penn State 34 Indiana 27

GrantNKY

Indiana should have been ranked this week and going in to Happy Valley and putting up that kind of fight proves that in my opinion. That’s a solid football team in Bloomington.

Heck of a fight and cover by Indiana. You won’t get much Indiana respect since they still lost but they can play.

Indiana should have been ranked this week and going in to Happy Valley and putting up that kind of fight proves that in my opinion. That’s a solid football team in Bloomington.

They are a better than usual Indiana team. With that said I think it just proves more than Penn State isn't as good still as their ranking. What Iowa is doing so far to Minnesota shows that.

Indiana is better than most years, but they still have ZERO wins against a team with a winning record. Solid, yes, but need to actually beat someone before being deserving of a ranking. A lot of teams across the country who would have been 7-2 against that schedule heading in to today.

Indiana is better than most years, but they still have ZERO wins against a team with a winning record. Solid, yes, but need to actually beat someone before being deserving of a ranking. A lot of teams across the country who would have been 7-2 against that schedule heading in to today.

They’re somewhat similar to UC. Wish they played this year.