Ashland 83 Rock Hill 62

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a community of about 35 people in southern Ohio. A suburb of Hanging Rock or Symmes Valley I believe.

Rock Hill School District is in Lawrence County OH a few miles north of Ironton. To be honest they have better facilities (new school and athletic venues) than anyone around this area period.

I will not go to GIAT's extreme of warning everyone, but this is a good win for the Tomcats. Time will tell if "Buddy Ball" is something to be feared, but for right now I'll take 1-0 and see what we can do against Ironton next Tuesday.

The Tomcats were led in scoring tonight by junior Danny Coleman, who had 18 points in 16 minutes. The entire team played well and played 8 deep with contributions from Tyler Salyer, Matt Rowe, and Shane Fairchild. Drew McDavid had 16, Thomas 13 points and 16 rebounds, yes thats 16 rebounds. Tyler Salyer scored 12 off the bench and Wilcox added 9. The Tomcats were plagued by fould trouble throughout the game with Bonner, Thomas, and Coleman eventually fouling out. Ashland shot 62% from the field and was 6/13 from 3. You have officially been warned. :ylsuper:

Giat, congrats on the 82 points, does the warning have to do with the 5 quaters rule in Ohio?:laugh:

Now that you have seen your cats in a live game, care to give us a prediction on the won-loss record of this years team? Do you foresee a tough game with Fairview this year?

Will you change your avatar if they only win about 16 games this year?

Just wondering:D

Giat might change his avatar a lot but one thing that he does not do is change his school to meet his needs.

I was not aware that GIAT was still in high school or that he had any eligibility left. Oh, I'll bet you were taking a swipe at other area kids who have changed schools to, as you said, meet their needs. I guess I should ask you if any of your favorites have partaken of this change of venue to "meet their needs".

Don't throw rocks if your house is constructed of a considerable amount of glass.

Giat, congrats on the 82 points, does the warning have to do with the 5 quaters rule in Ohio?:laugh:

Now that you have seen your cats in a live game, care to give us a prediction on the won-loss record of this years team? Do you foresee a tough game with Fairview this year?

Will you change your avatar if they only win about 16 games this year?

Just wondering:D

I will say this, our record will be better than last year. Fairview doesnt particularly worry me, and Im sure I will change my avatar from time to time, but it wont have anything to do with wins or losses.