Ashland 83 Rock Hill 62

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt particularly warn Mason. They are usually better than anyone in the

16th. But everyone in the 16th should take notice...

:fire: I couldn't help but notice. It should be a fun time for all, when "My Buddy" meets up with Doddymania at the Furnace.

Prediction-- Who's your Doddy!!!

The Tomcats were led in scoring tonight by junior Danny Coleman, who had 18 points in 16 minutes. The entire team played well and played 8 deep with contributions from Tyler Salyer, Matt Rowe, and Shane Fairchild. Drew McDavid had 16, Thomas 13 points and 16 rebounds, yes thats 16 rebounds. Tyler Salyer scored 12 off the bench and Wilcox added 9. The Tomcats were plagued by fould trouble throughout the game with Bonner, Thomas, and Coleman eventually fouling out. Ashland shot 62% from the field and was 6/13 from 3. You have officially been warned. :ylsuper:

1)Thomas had 6 rebounds,yes thats 6 rebounds.

2)Please refer back to the first game of the Flynn era.I believe it was relatively high scoring and look how that played out.

When Rose Hill beat Piarist last year by about 40, they were not considerate enough to give the 16th a warning, Giat should be commended by warning the rest of the 16th after smacking Rock Hill around so easily, Piarist and Rock Hill would be rated a "pickem" game

Consider us WARNED:scared:

Ashland vs Fairview game is shaping up to be another interesting battle this year :dancingpa

When Rose Hill beat Piarist last year by about 40, they were not considerate enough to give the 16th a warning, Giat should be commended by warning the rest of the 16th after smacking Rock Hill around so easily, Piarist and Rock Hill would be rated a "pickem" game

Consider us WARNED:scared:

Ashland vs Fairview game is shaping up to be another interesting battle this year :dancingpa

I'll bet GIAT wishes he had been a little more reserved in his somewhat premature and probably unwarranted euphoria. However, we need to be fair. If Rock Hill plays Piarist at Rock Hill, the Redmen would likely be a slight favorite since Piarist would have a long trip on windy roads.:thumb:

I'll bet GIAT wishes he had been a little more reserved in his somewhat premature and probably unwarranted euphoria. However, we need to be fair. If Rock Hill plays Piarist at Rock Hill, the Redmen would likely be a slight favorite since Piarist would have a long trip on windy roads.:thumb:

Scooterbob, are you kidding?

Piarist has one kid this year who is an absolute scoring machine! Not since the hayday of Bill Hornbuckle or Bammer Nolte at the Ashland YMCA have I seen such movement!:walk:

1)Thomas had 6 rebounds,yes thats 6 rebounds.

2)Please refer back to the first game of the Flynn era.I believe it was relatively high scoring and look how that played out.

I must have heard wrong on the radio. Comparing Flynn's first game at Ashland 9 years ago has absolutely nothing to do with Coach Biggs' debut.

Scooterbob, are you kidding?

Piarist has one kid this year who is an absolute scoring machine! Not since the hayday of Bill Hornbuckle or Bammer Nolte at the Ashland YMCA have I seen such movement!:walk:

I once overheard Bill "Bammer" Nolte say that when he first started playing at the "Y" he thought he was going to be a true scoring machine. He said that it turned out that he was usually being guarded by Steve Adams, and he got a false sense of how easy it was going to be ....

:cool:

Frances