Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBA FanDuel 2019-20

Featured Replies

Who is in?????

 

We play M-F only.

 

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday is $2 to play. Top 2 or 3 paid out depending on the number of players.

 

Wednesday is $2 to play. Winner Takes All.

 

Friday is $5 Friday. Top 2-3 paid out depending on the number of players.

 

 

 

Season starts October 22. Let me know who is in!!

  • Replies 102
  • Views 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I probably don't need to tell you this, but I'm in.

  • Author
I probably don't need to tell you this, but I'm in.

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

I already knew.

Same here. You can count on my nightly donations.

 

One note for those that played last year.

 

FanDuel will no longer be dropping the lowest score. All nine scores will count and there will be NO late swap.

In.

  • Author
Were there just 12 spots built into the contest or would it have taken another after 12?

 

Just 12 spots today. I’m going to add another spot tomorrow. I still don’t have a hard head count and I don’t want to risk it not running for the night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.